72

Chapter 72

Tang Yihe's gaze was full of silent questioning.

The young officer on the other side staggered slightly for a moment, and immediately met his gaze, his silent eyes jumping with almost undetectable agitation.

The dangerous man, apparently unafraid of any scrutiny from him, even chuckled, with a chuckle that revealed the magnetism characteristic of young men.

Tang Yihe was stunned, originally he just felt that his eyes were familiar, but now even the voice was familiar, and a picture flashed quickly in his mind, and he was about to come out.

But before he could catch the flashback, the young officer slowly walked towards him with a posture of a hand pressed on the slender crossed sword, and with a long leg.

His steps were steady and powerful, and his bright military boots made a subtle muffled sound when they stepped on the ground. The legs are folded unhurriedly, and there is a wonderful and elaborate sense of ritual.

It was obviously a closed spherical auditorium, but he walked with a strong wind, his tassels and hair flowing, like a walking humanoid blower!

Tang Yihe: "..." Where

does the wind come from?

His gaze unconsciously fell on the gilded tassel on the other party's shoulder, and because of the blower effect, it flickered in the interlacing of light and shadow, adding a bit of luxury to the man's already gorgeous outfit.

However, the golden glow cast in Tang Yihe's eyes, overlapping with a picture that flashed quickly in his memory, and he suddenly remembered where he had seen those eyes and heard that voice!

At his house, Xiao Ha disappeared one night a few days ago!

That day, Xiao Ha was greedy for fun, regardless of his obstruction, ran out of the block outside the manor, caused him to look for a long time, and when he came back, because he was too angry, he whipped Xiao Ha hard, pumped it to a scream, and after beating, he trained it again, training and training, his body with Progeria could not withstand such a big mood swing, and fainted all of a sudden, it was at that moment that he heard the voice!

Soon after, he woke up, and in the drowsiness, he vaguely saw a pair of beautiful eyes, although only a brief glimpse of surprise, but the narrow eyes reflected a golden purple, dazzling, exactly like this man.

By the way, at that time, the buttons of his pajamas were unbuttoned, and he always thought that Xiao Ha was making trouble, could it be... This man had sneaked into his house at that time?

Tang Yihe felt a little chill in his back for a moment, it turned out that he had danced with wolves a long time ago without knowing it!

His sudden distraction was keenly noticed by Hades, who was walking over, because Hades had been staring at him intently, seeing that his eyes were gradually empty, as if his body had been withdrawn from this auditorium, and he did not notice his dashing and handsome posture at all - God knows how long he had been preparing for this scene, this exquisite hazy light source, the angle of the golden section, and the wind brought up by walking, which one was not carefully designed?

In order to leave a good impression in front of the farmer, he condescended to ask his colleagues in the honor guard to teach, set the position, and strive for perfection, and as a result, the farmer he, he was not attracted by the tall and handsome self, but lost his mind!

The joy of reunion was extinguished by half.

Hades stepped slightly his feet unhappily, making a crisp sound.