chapter 2

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

chapter 2

Nanzhi held a piece of purple potato-flavored toast in his mouth, and put his toiletries and quilt into a small farmyard-like house next to him in the space.

In the evening, she had finished visiting the hut.

The layout of the house is a bit like a farmyard in the north. Entering from the middle is a main room, with two rooms on each side, and the one on the left is obviously the master bedroom, with a kang attached to it. There is a door in the master bedroom, which leads to the kitchen. There is also an earthen stove in the kitchen, which is connected to the kang next to it.

The other rooms are empty, with nothing in them. There was a small house outside the house, and when she went in, she saw that it was a dry toilet.

She couldn't help sighing, and the arrangement was quite comprehensive, she was very satisfied.

After shopping around the house, she finally set her sights into the distance.

There is a green bamboo forest behind the house. A few hundred meters away from the bamboo forest, there are forests on both sides. As far as the naked eye can see, there is a thick black fog at the edge of the forest.

Nan Zhi passed through this small bamboo forest, and saw behind it a relatively steep snow mountain. From her perspective, the peaks were very winding, like a sharp and uneven steel knife. in space.

Looking from Nanzhi, the snow-capped mountains are covered with white snow, reflecting the dazzling light under the sunlight. It was pure white, with no signs of life.

Nan Zhi thought for a while, but she still didn't go there. If she went in the thin pajamas she was wearing now, wouldn't she be asking for guilt?

She walked to the pool next to it, and studied the pool next to it. The water in it was crystal clear, and there were ripples. It was obvious that it was not stagnant water.

She remembered that the water in the space in those novels can strengthen the body, cleanse the tendons and cut the marrow, so she squatted by the pond and took a sip of the water in the pond. It doesn't feel like it at all. Feet are still numb.

After waiting for a while, there was no response, and suddenly felt that she was mentally retarded, how could she change after drinking some water, she resentfully squeezed the water on her sleeves, stood up slowly, stomped her feet and walked to the nearby stream Beside, I am glad that no one around sees her stupid look.

After browsing the space, Nanzhi went out. Looking out of the window, there is still the sound of vehicles passing by from time to time, and the hawkers' cries are gone. The mobile phone showed that it was past ten o'clock in the evening. Nanzhi had been excited all day, and was a little tired at this time, so he fell asleep after washing.

Early the next morning, she was woken up by the chirping of birds outside the window.

She didn't waste time on the bed, just got up and started to prepare. In her trance memory, in September of this year, an epidemic that swept the world broke out, and the days after that became more and more difficult.