Chapter 67

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    Nothing happened overnight, not to mention wild boars, but I didn't see a single pig hair.

    As early as the middle of the night, Nan Zhi couldn't hold on any longer, and slept soundly in Lu Xingyun's arms.

    However, it was really uncomfortable to sleep without a bed, and I woke up intermittently several times throughout the night.

    When the morning light was twilight, Lu Xingyun kissed Nan Zhi's forehead lightly.

    "Sleepy? Let's go home now."

    "What time is it?"

    Because he didn't sleep well, Nan Zhi's voice was mixed with a soft and waxy voice.

    Lu Xingyun felt weak when he heard that, and kissed her lips, "It's 5:20 in the morning, it's almost dawn, there's probably nothing to do, let's go back, go back and have a good sleep." "Hmm...Okay.

    " Nan Zhi rubbed his eyes, his crescent-like eyes widened a bit, and he saw people lying on the road scattered in deep sleep.

    After more than half a year of life ravages, the originally delicate and expensive people of Chuanning City have become informal, and the weather is getting hotter. You can get by with a mat on the road and an air-conditioning quilt or coat on your body. one night.

    The two took care not to step on the sleepers on the road, and rode the morning dew back home.

    It was past ten o'clock in the morning when he woke up again, and Zheng Ping was drying the dried peppers on the balcony.

    "Are you back? I thought you were still in the field, and I was preparing to make lunch for you."

    Lu Xingyun thought for a while, "I don't need to go anytime soon. There are quite a lot of people there at night, and there may be some wild boars that are not here recently. It will go down the mountain."

    They guessed right, for several days in a row no wild boar went down the mountain to destroy their private plot.

    One after another, people came back from their private plots. Since nothing happened at night, they didn't want to suffer. Sleeping comfortably on the bed at home is of course much more comfortable than feeding mosquitoes in the wild.

    Nanzhi's family has been busy these two days, because she found two cockroaches in the kitchen at home!

    Because she lived in the countryside since she was a child and saw a lot in her previous life, Nanzhi is quite used to pests such as cockroaches and mice, and she is not afraid, but she still feels a little disgusted.

    Unexpectedly, it frightened another member of the family.

    "Ah! There are cockroaches!" Zheng Ping jumped three feet high, picked up his slippers and slapped them along with the cockroaches.

    "Brother Lu! Hurry up, over there! Nanzhi, you block the door, take a book and shoot!"

    Unexpectedly, the cockroach flew up, and when it landed on the wall, it was slapped to death by Nanzhi's slipper .