Chapter 20

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    The two chattered for a while before subsiding.

    "My car doesn't have much space, so I can't fit any more stuff in it." Lu Xingyun said.

    Nanzhi got into the car with the suitcase in his hand.

    "Nanzhi, what's in the box?" Zheng Ping asked curiously.

    Nanzhi undid the leather buckle on the top of the toolbox, and opened the box again, "I think you should need it, so I took this with me." "We

    really need it!" Zheng Ping said, "Sister-in-law considers It’s really thoughtful. With these tools, it’s much more convenient for us.”

    Nanzhi has become immune to the names he uses, and after spending a few days with him, she found that Zheng Ping’s personality is just like this. Erha attributes, and a bit of the attributes of social cows, so I can say whatever comes to mind. When I was Lu Xingyun's assistant, I was restrained, but now I completely let go.

    Back home, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping turned on the light and studied the generator in the room.

    After Nanzhi steamed the rice with the rice cooker in the room, he unsealed the unused induction cooker at home.

    Because there is no natural gas, I can only cook with an induction cooker, and Nanzhi only has one pot, so the speed is relatively slow.

    Pulled out the last two radishes in the next room, these two radishes are not small. Nan Zhi took out two chopped ribs from the refrigerator, blanched them first, then fried the ribs and seasonings in the pan for a while, then added water and put the radishes in, because the two radishes are big, it takes a whole big pot, and the whole induction cooker Almost couldn't hold it, turn on a low heat and simmer slowly, and set the time for one hundred and ten minutes.

    Nan Zhi walked to Lu Xingyun's house, and the two were still studying how to turn on the generator.

    "The two generators we took seem to be different." Zheng Ping observed for a while and said. "The assembly parts here and here are completely different."

    "One is of better quality, and the other is of lower quality?" Nanzhi guessed.

    Zheng Ping shook his head, "I don't think so."

    "This is the place to refuel." Lu Xingyun observed for a while and said.

    "That's right, the place where there is refueling, what is this screw port here for? Is it using other fuels? Solar energy?" Zheng Ping said.

    "I think it's possible." Lu Xingyun said.

    "I still have a spare barrel of gasoline in my car, to give it a try." Lu Xingyun said.

    Zheng Ping did what he said, and ran downstairs to bring up the gasoline.

    The two tinkered for more than ten minutes, and after connecting several wires and plugs, they ignited the generator. It's a bit noisy, but if you put it in Lu Xingyun's room and close the door, you can hardly hear it from outside, which is much better than the generators that can be seen everywhere on the street.