Chapter 10

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 10

    Nanzhi started the days of home isolation at home, reporting his physical condition in the community group every day, taking care of the animals at home, and spending a lot of time researching delicious food.

    It is very boring to be isolated at home, and she feels uncomfortable because of the small space. She simply spends most of her time in the space, and cooks directly in the space.

    Once, Nanzhi turned on a fire in his real home, poured hot oil into the blanched duck meat, added star anise, cinnamon and various spices, and the aroma lingered outside the whole building.

    The people in the owner group were probably bored at home too, so they started voice calls in the group, "Who's cooking delicious food?", "It's so delicious, I want to eat it too.", "It's our house. Is it in the building?"...

    Someone opened the window and yelled, "Who's making delicious food, can you give me some instead? I have snacks at home!"

    Nanzhi was shocked, but she didn't think it was After talking about herself, after making four dishes, she also saw the chat in the group, and she even opened the window to smell it, only to smell the smell of the meal she had just finished cooking.

    Are they talking about themselves?

    Why don't these people seem to have eaten delicious food? Aren't they all rich?

    Someone in the group explained her confusion. These people basically ask housekeepers to cook, and they can only make instant noodles, pasta and other simple things. Even if you can do it, you don't have such a complete set of ingredients prepared in advance at home.

    What's more, the space water that Nanzhi used made her food smell better and taste better, so Nanzhi's meal can be said to have shocked most of the community. Even if you don't smell it, you can see it on your phone.

    This made her vigilant. It's okay now. When supplies are scarce in the future, she can no longer cook outside. Every household eats clear soup with little water, and she is the only one who eats fish and meat, so there is something wrong with her.

    "Chinese people are never afraid of disasters, no matter how big the disaster is, as long as everyone is unlucky together." This is a truth that people throughout the ages have understood, and it is impossible for her not to understand it. At that time, when other people are unlucky, and she lives well by herself, she will definitely become a thorn in the eyes of others.

    Looking at the dishes on the table, she realized that she had cooked too much. Most of the people in the group were still howling, she guessed that her neighbor must be hungry too, so she called him over.

    Lu Xingyun does eat boiled cabbage every day at home, he can make sandwiches, fry eggs, and cook noodles. But it is impossible for the community to send him toast eggs and noodles every day.

    He was almost nauseated from eating boiled cabbage, so he still relied on the snacks he bought to add some salt to his mouth.

    When Nanzhi invited him over for dinner, he recalled Nanzhi's craftsmanship, and it was undeniable that he was relieved at that time.