Chapter 42

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    "This log is big enough for us to burn for a few days." Zheng Ping also drank a bowl of hot water.

    "Not enough, I don't know how long winter will last, we need to prepare more firewood." Before Nan Zhi could answer, Lu Xingyun spoke.

    "Then let's cut down a few more trees." Zheng Ping said.

    "By the way, Zhizhi, you can go with us, I saw a walnut tree there." Lu Xingyun said to Nanzhi.

    "Yes, I almost forgot. When we felled trees, we came across a lot of mountain goods. Brother Lu and I were occupied. Otherwise, I couldn't help but get some back." Zheng Ping said.

    "Really? Then I'll go and have a look with you." Nan Zhi had already planted vegetables in the ground, washed his hands, and was about to go with them with a basket on his back.

    After locking the door, the three of them entered the mountain.

    The three of them not only saw mountain goods along the way, but dead branches and dried pine nuts on the ground were everywhere.

    The walnut tree Lu Xingyun saw was not very tall, but Nanzhi still couldn't reach it. Fortunately, the walnuts were already dry, and the strong wind last night also blew down a lot of walnuts. She could pick up a lot of them on the ground.

    After picking up most of the baskets, almost all the walnuts on the ground were picked up.

    Nanzhi looked up at the walnut tree. There were still many walnuts hanging on the tree. She found a long stick beside the tree and tapped the walnuts hanging on the tree. It began to rain walnuts on the tree, and many leaves also fell. Nanzhi knocked him down.

    Nanzhi's basket was soon full, and he was about to stop when his hand picking up walnuts was stabbed by something.

    She pushed aside the dead leaves on the ground, and saw a furry chestnut shell lying there, the stomach had been broken, and two dark brown chestnuts were lying beside the shell, and her hand just touched the shell. shell.

    Looking up, there is a chestnut tree not far away, and there are many chestnuts on the tree.

    How can she hold back, she is saying vaguely, "Come pick me, there are so many delicious chestnuts, are you sure you want to go back?"

    "Of course I won't go back!"

    Nan Zhi took the stick just now and continued to beat on the chestnut tree.

    After putting more than half of the walnuts in the back basket into the space, the remaining space in the back basket can be used for chestnuts.

    Not far away, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping fell in love with a fallen pine tree, for no other reason. The leaves of this tree were already yellow, and the trunk seemed to be drier than the other trees, so they could not carry it home. It would be too much work.

    Nanzhi was squatting on the ground peeling chestnuts, when he heard a dog barking after a while. Since raising two dogs, she always looked up when she heard a dog barking, fearing that it was her family's fur child calling her.