Chapter 50

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    "Ling Lingling"

    Nan Zhi who was drowning in her sleep was suddenly woken up, and she frowned in pain.

    Alas, she is really not used to having a job, and the alarm clock every morning can make her feel worse than death.

    A muscular arm in black and gray plush pajamas, which can be seen faintly, stretched out from the bed and turned off the alarm clock.

    "Can you get up? Why don't you go today?" Lu Xingyun looked at Nan Zhi who was about to get up, but quickly retreated into the bed and thought it was fun. It had been so many days, and she still hadn't adapted.

    "Hmm... no, I made an appointment with Meng Xin to try the hot and sour potato shreds in the cafeteria at noon today..." The voice became weaker and weaker, and the consciousness drifted away.

    "Hiss!" Lu Xingyun got up and put on his clothes, and put Nan Zhi's cold pants and sweater on his side of the bed to warm her up. Sober up a lot.

    "Sleep for a while, I'll make breakfast, and I'll call you when I'm done." Lu Xingyun patted her shoulder through the quilt.

    Nanzhi was already awake, but he really didn't want to wake up. He put the quilt under his eyes, opened his big round eyes, and nodded, "I want to eat steamed buns with pickles." "Okay     .

    "

In the morning, noon and evening, I eat in the canteen at the foot of the mountain. In addition to serving the main meals, there will also be steamed white noodle steamed buns on the side. Three steamed buns cost a little SGD. The exchange rate of one Singapore dollar per catty of grain made the citizens understand that the price of steamed buns was a bit expensive, so few people would buy them.

    But the prey that Nanzhi sold to the company commander directly gave them 8,000 new coins. There was no need to worry about running out of so many new coins, but they were worried about how to use these new coins. So they would buy two catties of steamed buns for breakfast from time to time.

    Lu Xingyun put the steamed buns in a bowl and put them on the induction cooker with water to heat them up. Then he put three eggs in the water and boiled them. Then he went to the sauerkraut jar and took some sauerkraut and cut it up. If he had an appetite, he and Zheng Ping ate accordingly.

    Boil some hot water to wash your face, and then brush your teeth and shave the stubble that has grown up by yourself. After taking care of yourself, the time is almost up.

    "Zhi Zhi woke up."

    Nan Zhi, who was lying straight at first, has now shrunk into a ball. She always feels that after Lu Xingyun wakes up, the bed gets colder and colder. She has already put on warm clothes, and waits until she hears Hearing Lu Xingyun's cry, he quickly lifted the quilt and got up.

    Although it is relatively expensive, the ingredients of this steamed bun are really solid. Nanzhi will be a little full after eating one, and will not be hungry all morning if he eats another egg.