Chapter 64

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 64

    Nanzhi was wearing a straw hat, and on the straw hat was a pink-purple wild flower that couldn't be named, glowing in the morning sun.

    The bushes in the jungle are dense, the branches are luxuriant and lush, exuding the unique fragrance of plants, mixed with the fragrance of wild flowers.

    A gust of early morning wind blew by, and the leaves rattled. [Read Novel Official Account: Jiuju Tweet]

    In the farmland far away, many locals squatted in the fields to grow food, and from time to time called the children and women at home to bring them water to quench their thirst.

    The two walked slowly up the mountain along the mountain path beside the stream, and accidentally found a wilted carrot and two black clothes buttons under a big rock.

    Nanzhi could imagine that there used to be a little snowman here, but it couldn't withstand the hot weather, and only its nose and eyes had melted away.

    It is rare to have such a leisurely time and feel comfortable.

    "The environment here is really good." Nan Zhi sighed.

    "It's not bad." He also felt that it was worth the trip.

    The more you go up, the less people there are. There are traces of fractures on the transverse surface of the creek. A large amount of water flows into the fracture surface, and only a small amount of water flows down the mountain smoothly along the ravine.

    "This year must be another difficult year." Nanzhi said.

    Lu Xingyun nodded, "Let's go home and store more water. This year should be hot again. From February to early April, there have been several spring rains last year, but now there is no rain. The water on the ground is all gone." It’s supported by melted snow water, and there’s something wrong with it.”

    “Okay, it happens that you have a fish tank at home, let’s fill it up, and fill up all the bottles and cans that are not used at home.” Lu Xingyun’s family returned home last year. I raised a tank of fish. After September, I was banned from going out at home. All the fish I raised starved to death, and it has been empty until now.

    There is no shortage of water in the home, but it is still necessary to prepare early to deceive others.

    She knew that this summer was more difficult than last year. Last year, the high temperature and disease started to appear in August and September. However, there was no problem in the trading market, and water, a life-saving resource, could still be purchased.

    This year they are not so lucky to have a supermarket for them to buy water.

    The two chatted and arrived at the top of this not-so-high mountain. There was a small pond on the top of the mountain, and the grass next to it was lush green, about as high as Lu Xingyun's ankles. exactly the same.

    Next to the pond is the farmland. The two people with planting experience can clearly see that crops have been planted in it. Nanzhi guesses that the corn is planted in it.