Chapter 87

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 87

    Nan Zhi hurriedly brought the two of them back home with a dazed look on their faces.

    Lu Xingyun thought that Nan Zhi was irritated by the man just now, so he put his hand on Nan Zhi's head and rubbed it lightly and gently, and comforted him, "It's not worth getting angry with that kind of person, let's take care of ourselves now, Just treat that person as farting."

    Nan Zhi looked up at Lu Xingyun a little bit, not knowing what the other party was talking about, and asked suspiciously, "What are you talking about? What kind of person?"

    Lu Xingyun paused, Nan Zhi was not Are you in a hurry to go home because the man with the smelly mouth is angry?

    "Oh, don't talk about that, let's pack up quickly tonight, we have to go to the mountain before the sun comes out." Nan Zhi put all the wardrobe, sofa and so on in the room into the space, not even a broom was spared.

    After a while, Nan Zhi was sweating profusely. Except for the load-bearing wall that could not be moved, everything else in the room was taken into the space.

    "What stimulated this?" Zheng Ping looked at Nan Zhi worriedly, this seemed to be the rhythm of moving.

    Lu Xingyun didn't make a sound, so let's move if we move, he is also annoyed by the rumors, so he just went to the mountain to stay clean.

    The three of them packed up their things, closed the doors and windows firmly, went downstairs and drove away their family's car.

    When we got to the bottom of the mountain, light gradually appeared on the mountain, and the sun was about to come out. At this time, there was no one at the foot of the mountain, and they all went home.

    Lu Xingyun directly drove the car up the mountain, and stopped when he saw the path leading to their cave halfway up the mountain. Nanzhi also put the car into the space, and walked on the mountain path to the cave they had left for more than half a year.

    As soon as they walked into the cave, the first ray of sunlight in the morning shone on the ground. A few ants on the ground were irradiated, and they sped up their pace and crawled into the cave. I don't want it anymore, I discarded it on the ground, and it was dried by the hot sun in a short while.

    "Okay, pack it up."

    Nanzhi gave the two of them a broom mask and a hat, while she put out the generator at the house at the foot of the mountain, plugged it in, and the electric fan started blowing on the three of them.

    The three of them drove up the mountain, so they were not very tired, but after the sun came out, the cave became more and more stuffy, and after the electric fan started working, they felt the slightest breeze.

    After cleaning up the cobwebs and various small animals in the cave, Nanzhi took out the disinfectant and insect repellant in the space, and sprayed them everywhere. The smell inside evaporated quickly in the hot weather, making the three of them feel dizzy. .

    Under such circumstances, the cave must not be able to live in people. After turning off the electric fan, the three of them went directly into the space.