Chapter 88

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 88

    According to their experience last year, when it started to rain, the sky seemed to be leaking, and it lasted for dozens of days without stopping.

    Residents living in the lower floors began to worry, and every household began to rummaging through boxes and cabinets to pack their food and clothes, preparing to pack up the mountain.

    At this time, they had to go up the mountain earlier to find a better place to live, because they lived on the mountain for more than half a year last year, and they were familiar with almost all the places, and every household wanted to grab one or two of the treasured geomantic places. The people living in that collective cave are terrible, and they don't want to put up with those weird neighbors anymore.

    The high-rise residents are not so busy, listening to the government's broadcast, most of them close their doors and windows, excitedly welcoming the coming rain. They hadn't seen rain for several months, and it was hard to get to this time, so they had to clean themselves up as fast as they could, take a bath and wash their heads.     The low-rise residents in the building carried their belongings on their backs, and walked up the hill like ants moving their houses. Their steps were hurried, and they worried that they would be a few steps behind and their favorite residence would be snatched away.     The dark clouds in the sky were getting lower and lower, and it seemed that they were about to press down on the roofs of several taller buildings. There was a loud "bang", and a thunderbolt tens of meters thick pierced the dark night sky. Light up the earth at this time. A giant tree in the outskirts was blown into pieces of wood by the giant thunder. Because it had been dry for too long, its branches had no moisture, and it ignited. There are simply no other trees around, otherwise it will cause a wildfire.     This huge thunder sounded like the drums before the war, and then the bean-sized rain soldiers smashed down from the clouds, hitting the faces of the people who were busy moving, and there was still a little pain.     "It's raining!"     "Ah, it's finally raining!"     "Son! Come out with a bucket to get water!"     "Wife, come out to drink water!"     ...     There was a big battle before the rain, and a The changing color of the world did scare many people, but after it really rained, everyone was only happy, and couldn't think of anything else.

    Everyone ran outside the house and yelled crazily, and those who were more rational would take out buckets and basins at home to catch water, but more people went crazy in the open space, took off their clothes and waved them in the air, letting the rain hit them The excitement was palpable on his skin.     With the rapid fall of the rain, the temperature of the entire land also dropped rapidly, from the original fifty degrees to about forty degrees, and then dropped to thirty degrees, and after a while, there was a breeze on the ground, countless The dead leaves and rubbish are moving on the ground with the breeze.     Then the wind became stronger and stronger, and the dead leaves on the ground and all kinds of tattered plastic bags were blown into the air by the strong wind, like duckweed, which could not fall to the ground despite the wind and rain.     At this time, the temperature has dropped to more than 20 degrees and has not dropped any further, but the wind is getting stronger and stronger.     Moreover, the wind blows very regularly, blowing one-sidedly towards the back of the mountain. Some skinny children and girls have to hold on to things or people around them to fix themselves, otherwise they will not be able to stand on their own. Hold your feet.     Then some adult men couldn't stand anymore, no matter how much rain it was outside, they had to go home, otherwise they would have to be blown away with the wind.     More and more people have discovered that the wind is abnormal. Some smart people have already returned home when the wind blows. Those who are still outside can only find a safe place nearby to hide, because this The wind was too strong, and it was impossible for them to wander outside against such a strong wind. Once they went out, they could only be blown away.     A thin child outside was holding on to the street lamp in the community to avoid being blown away by the strong wind. Unexpectedly, the street lamp began to shake slightly under the strong wind, and then the nails fixing the street lamp also began to loosen.     Finally, under the terrified eyes of the child, the lamppost was completely detached from the ground and was blown into the distance. The child was also blown away screaming, and his father could only cry for help not far away, at the top of his voice. But he couldn't protect himself, and he couldn't save his child at all...     The three of Nanzhi were looking at the dark day outside on the cave platform at this time. When the lightning appeared, the three of them had already returned to the cave.