Chapter 78

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 78

    Nan Zhi wanted to look back a few times along the way, but was carried by Lu Xingyun to speed up his pace and go home.

    Unexpectedly, the other person in the family is also a watcher who doesn't think it's a big deal, lying on the balcony and watching the farce downstairs.

    Next to it were two big dogs with their tongues sticking out and gasping, they also watched without blinking their eyes.

    The scene of the three scuffling together under the street lamp was very clear, Zheng Ping was chewing on dried sweet potatoes, watching it with gusto.

    "Is the fight over?" Nan Zhi could still hear the screams from below.

    Nan Zhi quickly ran to the balcony, grabbed a handful of dried sweet potatoes from the bag in front of Zheng Ping, and ate them too.

    "No, the original partner is scratching Xiaosan's hair and scratching the scumbag's face with his nails. Hearing the screams, it seems that the nails are not short. I don't know if the nails are scratched." Zheng Ping began to explain the battle situation.

    Lu Xingyun was originally afraid that the knife in the woman's hand would accidentally injure him, and it would be no danger when he returned home. Seeing Nan Zhi being so curious, she raised the corners of her mouth and shook her head, forget it, my daughter-in-law spoils herself, so just watch if you like.

    ...

    A few days after the harvest, everyone's high spirits were dampened by the arrival of the locusts, and until now, there was no trace of joy.

    Because everyone found out that all the rivers in Twining City have stopped flowing!

    The largest river, which runs through more than half of Huaguo, has fed countless animals and plants, and has never had a dry record from the beginning to the present, was completely dry just a few days ago.

    People can live for about seven days without food and only drink water, but if there is no water, human beings may not live for seven days. It can be seen how important the water source is to the creatures on the earth.

    However, there is not much water left on the surface of Twinings now, and it can even be said that there is no water.

    As long as people with good brains know that they need to store water at home some time ago.

    But now they only have water users, but they have no way to find new water sources, and the water in their homes will only become less and less.

    Most people have changed from drinking water every day to drinking a little in two or three days. When cooking, they can avoid wasting water and not wasting water. In order to save water, some people even do not cook at all. They peel and gnaw the muddy sweet potatoes every day. A few sweet potatoes to satisfy my hunger.

    But now the weather is too hot, and the highest temperature during the day may even have reached 50 degrees. If they do nothing but sit or lie at home, their bodies will sweat profusely. It is impossible not to replenish water.