Chapter 22 (1)

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 (1)

    These have nothing to do with her, and she has no intention of signing up for this reconstruction plan. Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun were interested and wanted to find something for themselves.

    She didn't care about the two men, and she was not idle at home. She found a few unused foam boxes in the space, dug the soil in the space, and filled the empty boxes.

    Put bamboo poles on four of them, plant cucumbers and loofahs, and place them in the open space of the two empty rooms.

    Now there is only a narrow path between the two rooms that can be walked by one person, and the other spaces are filled with empty boxes.

    "Sister-in-law, your vegetable growing skills are really six, where did you find so many boxes?" Zheng Ping was a little shocked at the door.

    "I kept it at home. I didn't throw away the boxes from the online shopping before, and I planted four garlics in the paper box I bought shoes." Nanzhi opened the pot he brought and put it in the kitchen.

    "Frugal and thrifty, beautiful and virtuous, smart and beautiful..." His head was hit by a foam board.

    "Don't come here again, sleep on the gravel during the day..." Lu Xingyun's expressionless face appeared behind him, doesn't he have a wife? Why caught his wife boasting.

    "Brother, I'm leaving first, I'm going to see what's going on with that air conditioner..." He became serious in a second.

    Lu Xingyun's face softened, and seeing that the person was gone, he put his hands in his trouser pockets and took out a silver-black women's watch with half a ring of diamonds inlaid on it.

    "I found it when I went out today. It should be more convenient to check the time. Do you like it?" "

    Thank you, I like it very much!" It is very inconvenient to check the time. Unexpectedly, he even noticed this, and this watch looks very high-end and beautiful, she really likes it.

    "There is no need to be so polite between us. I'll go over to install the air conditioner first..." Although Lu Xingyun said this, his expression seemed to say "I don't want to leave."

    Nan Zhi thought about herself for a second, she really should change, so She leaned forward and hugged him, "Thank you, boyfriend."

    Lu Xingyun leaned forward slightly and hugged the girl in front of him. He smelled a faint fragrance, which was a brand new smell produced by her shampoo lingering on her body for a long time. It made him dazzled and intoxicated.

    "Boss, come and save me!" A howl of ghosts and wolves came.

    Nan Zhi struggled slightly in his arms, Lu Xingyun let go of the situation, cursing inwardly, it would be better to let him live outside and die in the sun. Why didn't he realize that his friend was so blind before.

    "I'll go to help first, tell me if you have any difficulties, don't be angry at yourself at home alone." Lu Xingyun rubbed her slightly frowning brows and said.