Chapter 19

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19

    After Zheng Ping took the tent and food at the rescue point, he set up the tent not far from Lu Xingyun and Nanzhi.

    Lu Xingyun threw a lollipop in his bag into his arms, "Eat a lollipop, it's sweet, and you may want to eat it all in the future." "Why did

    this happen?" Zheng Ping held a lollipop in his hand. Lollipop stared blankly at the still black sky, and asked softly.

    "I don't know, maybe it's nature's revenge? Who let humans take too much from him." Lu Xingyun also said with a lollipop in his mouth.

    "I still have so much money in the bank that I haven't spent, so there was an earthquake, what a loss." Lu Xingyun said.

    "Then Mr. Lu did lose money, my money is much less than yours." Zheng Ping said with a smile.

    The two chatted all over the world for a while, and then went back to their tents to sleep.

    Actually, I couldn’t sleep well when I said I was sleeping. There were always crying outside and the sound of various machines running. Closer, there were also the sound of talking and the sound of pots and pans colliding.

    After Nan Zhi placed the animals in the space, she found that her sow's stomach seemed to be a little bigger than the previous few days. She thought it was full of food, so she didn't pay much attention, because the sow and the male who had not been castrated The pigs were indeed housed separately, so she ignored it.

    He took out three pairs of earplugs from the space, gave a pair to each of the other two, and left a pair for himself.

    After wearing earplugs in the tent, although I can still hear various sounds, they are much quieter, at least not so noisy that people can't sleep.

    Nanzhi was woken up by Lu Xingyun, "Get up, eat something." He squatted in the tent and softly called to himself.

    Nan Zhi rubbed his eyes, and pulled the hand of the watch that Lu Xingyun was wearing, it was already past three o'clock in the afternoon.

    My head and body were drenched with sweat, and it was hard for me to sleep in such heat.

    Following the strength of Lu Xingyun's hand, she straightened up, "Is it lunch or dinner at this time?"

    "Sister-in-law, don't worry about these things at this time. Just treat it as an afternoon tea." Zheng Ping joked.

    Seeing that he was not as uncomfortable as yesterday, Nanzhi knew that he had recovered. He was still a little uncomfortable with his address, and his ears turned red, "Don't call me sister-in-law, just call me Nanzhi." "It's not too late

    . Well." Zheng Ping looked at Lu Xingyun and asked, "Right, Brother Lu."

    "You are the smartest." Lu Xingyun handed the biscuit in his hand to Nan Zhi.

    Nan Zhi was already tired of eating biscuits and bread, and she didn't want to eat these things at all, but she also understood that the situation in front of her didn't allow her to choose this or that.