Chapter 54

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 54

    "My grandson, goddamn beast, why did you take my grandson away, how can I live..." an old man in a thick padded jacket cried and cursed on the ground.

    The out of breath young woman crying on the bed next to her was probably that woman's daughter-in-law. She didn't cry out, but her tears couldn't stop flowing, and most of the pillow was wet from crying.

    Lu Xingyun and the others looked there a few times, but Nan Zhi turned her head after just one glance. The mother's despair and grandma's screaming made her feel very uncomfortable, and her nose became sore.

    "Well, you know a small part of it. A few days ago, the wolves came down from the mountain. The above review said that there were at least two or three wolves, and there were probably more than a hundred wolves. The people in the cave were unprepared, and a lot of people and supplies were damaged. Many people in this cave were injured. The man lying on the bed opposite you was bitten by a wolf in order to save his wife. Fortunately, the injuries were not serious, and they were recuperating in the cave. There were also several who had their hands, feet and body flesh bitten off, and were carried to the hospital at the foot of the mountain for rescue..."

    The little soldier said this, glanced at the crying woman, and lowered his voice, "The woman's child was snatched away by wolves in the chaos. She chased it out with her man and grandma, and searched for it all afternoon. In the end, I only found clothes, shoes, and a pile of minced meat and bones..."

    The few people were silent for a long time, and Zheng Ping clenched his fists, "MD, this group of beasts!

    " The biggest ones are the children. In several holes, dozens of children were snatched away, and several adults did not make it through..." "

    We finally killed 105 wolves, But we saw with our own eyes that several of them ran away from the mountain, and we don’t know whether they went back to the mountain or found a place to hide. The weather is too bad, and we can’t go door-to-door.” “In the end, we can only be sent to guard these big

    animals Dongkou, living alone like you, is too scattered, and we have no way to notify you in place."

    Zheng Ping frowned, "You can broadcast the notification." At this time, if the notification is not in place, the news is not smooth, I don't know how many more Families will suffer.

    The little soldier shook his head, "The wind and snow are too heavy, and you can't hear clearly at a little distance. What's more, there are several broadcasts that are silent, probably because of a problem with the circuit. At this time, the cost of repairing the broadcast is too high. We have to wait for the blizzard to stop before repairing."

    Several people fell silent.

    Nanzhi took out a pomelo peel candy made by Zheng Ping from his bag, "Thank you for telling us this, this is a little candy I got home, eat a sweet mouth." The little soldier shook his head quickly, knowing that at this

    time How precious the candy was, he kept shaking his hands and refused, "No need, this is what we should do, there is no need...cough cough..."

    Zheng Ping saw his hands, the knuckles were thick and chapped due to overwork, and the above The edge of the cut was black, and the new red flesh in the wound could be seen, and other places were red and swollen, and the skin was turned over in several places. Her cheeks were also flushed, and her ears were covered with chilblains.