Chapter 35

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35

    A few days later, the first floor of the community was flooded by several centimeters, and the boots that Lu Xingyun wore when he went out to get supplies every day were almost submerged.

    "When will the rain end?"

    "My house is flooded."

    "The furniture in our house is almost soaked..."

    ...

    Most of the forums in Chuanning City are discussing these issues, and more and more Many people become anxious. From the lines in the forum, Nan Zhi could see everyone's anxiety.

    She also became anxious, not for anything else, but for the sow in the space. She could clearly see the obvious signs on its body, and Nan Zhi guessed that it must have been in the past few days.

    "Zhi Zhi, come with me." Lu Xingyun called Nan Zhi out of the room.

    "What's wrong?" Nan Zhi asked.

    "The water in the underground garage has squeezed a lot. I'm worried that the water will overflow. Let's put the car into the space." Lu Xingyun whispered in her ear.

    Nanzhi hadn't thought about the problem of the car yet, so he nodded. He really should put it in the space, otherwise the car will be useless if it breaks down in the future.

    When the water in the community was about one meter deep, most residents tried their best to move upstairs.

    The 5th, 6th, and 7th floors are the first choice for first-floor relocation. The floors are relatively high to avoid being submerged in water. The height is not too high. Now that there is no elevator, it is acceptable to climb the 5th or 6th floors. If it is too high, the elderly and children at home may not be able to go up, and there may be accidents when climbing the stairs. If it is too low, you may worry about flooding. The fifth, sixth and seventh floors are just right.

    When Nanzhi was sketching the key points in the book, there was a knock on the door.

    She kicked Lu Xingyun, who was tired of being with her next to her, and motioned him to open the door.

    Lu Xingyun caught Nan Zhi's outstretched foot, held it in the palm of his hand, and rubbed it twice. Feeling the warmth of her sole, he took the slippers next to her and put them on for her.

    Nan Zhi was taken aback by his smooth movements, and with red ears, she said in a disguised manner, "There is a knock on the door, hurry up and open the door."

    Lu Xingyun pinched her earlobe again, smiled lightly and slowly stood up open the door.

    Nan Zhi touched his itchy earlobe, and muttered, "After touching my feet just now, I touched my ears again, not hygienic at all..."

    Lu Xingyun opened the door, the smile in his eyes dissipated, his face He looked expressionlessly at the men, women and children standing at the door.

    Lu Xingyun felt that these people looked familiar, but he couldn't name them, and they should be residents of the same building.

    The man smiled and handed out a cigarette, "Brother, do you smoke?"