Chapter 84

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 84

    Nan Zhi carelessly rubbed his furry dog's head, thinking about what happened to these people's disappearance, and then there was a knock on the door outside.

    Nan Zhi got up and stood at the door, "Who is it?"

    "Me, Sun Meimei."

    Because the door was very solid and soundproof, the sound from outside could not be heard clearly.

    Nanzhi led Dabao to her side and opened the door, "What are you doing here?"

    Sun Meimei looked at Nanzhi with a smile, "Why wasn't Sister Nanzhi at home a few days ago? I haven't seen Sister Nanzhi for several days "

    It's none of your business? The two of us have no relatives and no reason, why are you paying so much attention to me?" Nanzhi was vigilant, what kind of bad idea did this person have.

    "I'm here to care about you. A lot of girls have disappeared recently. Sister Nanzhi, you are so beautiful, you should be careful."

    Sun Meimei said in a caring and worried manner. He took a few steps back, and then looked into the room again.

    Nan Zhi frowned, moved her steps, and blocked her sight.

    "You're here to tell me this? Now I know." By implication, you can go.

    Nan Zhi couldn't believe that this person had such a good intention to come here to tell him this matter. He was usually not a relative, but why did he suddenly look like his own sister, crazy?

    "Ah... Got it, are your husband and brother there?" Sun Meimei asked as if chatting casually.

    Nanzhi frowned even tighter, what on earth did this man do here?

    "They are at home, what do you want to do?" Nan Zhi became impatient, and was about to close the door directly.

    Sun Meimei's eyes were cold, and she had been staring at Nanzhi's family since Nanzhi came back. She just came back and met once, then disappeared. She went to nowhere for more than ten days, and she didn't come back until yesterday.

    Today on the stairs, she clearly saw that Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping came to knock on the door of Nanzhi's house after they had left, and she wanted to lie to her, hmph.

    "I'm just..." Sun Meimei pretended to be hesitant to speak.

    Nan Zhi rolled her eyes in her heart, who is she pretending to show, if there is some wretched man standing here or her concubine might accompany her in acting, she will not accompany her.

    Sun Meimei saw that Nanzhi was about to close the door of the house, and she became anxious for a moment, and stretched her foot over to stop her from closing the door.

    Because the weather was too hot, Nan Zhi didn't have the strength to wear the sandals she was wearing. Sun Meimei suddenly felt a sharp pain from her feet, and she couldn't even stand upright, and she looked at Nan Zhi with a ferocious face.