Chapter 65

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 65

    "Zhizhi, can you cut it into this size?" Lu Xingyun was also making bamboo shoots for the first time. He heard that they were going to be dried in the sun, so he cut off a bamboo shoot as thick as a little finger and asked Nanzhi if the size was suitable.

    Nanzhi was wandering around the kitchen at home. She was going to make bamboo shoots with pickled peppers, but she couldn't find the two packs of pickled peppers at home. She was scratching her head like a little squirrel who couldn't find her hibernation food.

    "Huh?...Yes."

    "Brother Lu, show me what you cut, is it this big?" Zheng Ping pressed the washed bamboo shoots with a knife in one hand and the other.

    Nanzhi patted his head and was confused looking for pickled peppers. The bamboo shoots should be boiled in hot water first, otherwise it will be very numb to eat.

    "Don't cut it first, cut all the bamboo shoots in half, then put them in the pot and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, by the way, remember to add a little salt." "Do you want to cook the pickled peppers too?

    " I changed the cutting method and cut the half-cut bamboo shoots in half, which is much easier than slicing.

    "All of them."

    After Nanzhi finished speaking, he searched everywhere for where he put the pickled peppers.

    Looking for it, I suddenly remembered that when I left home last year, I packed my things in a hurry, maybe in the space, and then I left the place in a flash.

    Sure enough, Nanzhi found two packs of pickled peppers in the storage room of the space, and by the way picked two small red peppers, two carrots and a piece of celery in the vegetable garden.

    She can eat but doesn't like too much spicy food, so just pick two chili peppers to enhance the taste, not too much.

    Adding other ingredients in it is delicious and beautiful, and it can also improve the taste and quantity when mixed with bamboo shoots, so you can eat more meals.

    There were too many bamboo shoots to cook in one pot. Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping had to cook three or four pots without stopping to cook the bamboo shoots they dug up.

    After one pot is cooked, another pot of bamboo shoots will be cooked, and they will cut the cooked bamboo shoots into slices during this free time.

    After Nanzhi prepared all the seasonings, he took out a plastic jar from the space.

    This jar was originally a candy jar in the canteen. Nanzhi didn't throw away the candy after eating it. Now it is suitable for storing pickled peppers and bamboo shoots after washing.

    Cut the bamboo shoots and ingredients cooked in the first pot and put them into the jar, then add a little salt, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and most importantly, rock sugar, the bamboo shoots are fresher and more delicious with sugar seasoning .

    After filling a jar, there were still a lot of soaked bamboo shoots left. Nanzhi found another glass jar, pressed and pressed it with chopsticks, and finally managed to stuff all the prepared bamboo shoots into it.