Chapter 83

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 83

    When the three of them arrived at the entrance of the cave, the sky had already turned dark, and there was a cold moonlight shining outside the cave, but they could still see clearly, but the inside of the cave was pitch black, and they couldn't see their fingers.

    On the contrary, there was a natural cool breeze blowing from the narrow passage and the platform, which made the three of them feel very cool even without air conditioning.

    "Have a good rest, pack up your things and go into the mountain."

    The three of them blew away the heat from their bodies, did not clean up the cave, and prepared to go straight into the mountain.

    They all said that they wanted to go to the mountains to hunt for goods, but Nanzhi really had this in mind.

    In her dream, the glaciers melted and the sea level rose. Although she didn't know the exact time, she vaguely remembered that when there was a typhoon in their city, a person who was swept away by the flood held a mobile phone tightly in his hand. However, Nanzhi still saw that the time displayed on his mobile phone was October 15th.

    She was thinking about moving into the mountains before October.

    It's only the beginning of September today, and there's still more than a month left, so she's not in such a hurry right now.

    Yesterday, I was also frightened by the scene in my dream, so I wanted to go to the mountain to escape the disaster. Now that I have recovered and calmed down, I know that I still have plenty of time.

    "Let's go, let's go into the mountains to see if there are any new products." Zheng Ping is also tired of staying at home, and he is very happy to go into the mountains for a walk with himself and Dabao and Erbao.

    "The land in this area has been trampled by the people down the mountain, and there is probably nothing left. If you want to find mountain goods, you have to go deep into the mountains."

    Lu Xingyun took out a rechargeable flashlight from his bag, and led the way ahead, worried that the road would not be safe. Hao Zuo kept holding Nan Zhi by his hand, and he didn't let go of the hot sweat on his hands.

    "Be careful with your feet. Last time someone was bitten by a snake when entering the mountain, we should also be careful."

    Nanzhi really paid attention to her feet all the way. Although she has most of the supplies in her space, she really doesn't have such a thing as serum. Even if you are bitten, you can't save it, so you will be less distracted to other places.

    The faint stinging pain on her arm made Nanzhi feel itchy and numb. Looking down, several mosquitoes were "eating dinner" on her white and tender arm. Their abdomens could be clearly seen inside under the light of the flashlight. The bright red color is her blood!

    The footsteps stopped, and they slapped down. Four or five mosquitoes died in an instant, and the other mosquitoes were awakened and flew away. They still buzzed around Nanzhi, waiting for an opportunity to suck blood again. .