Chapter 69

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69

    A small jar of chili sauce can explain that it was grown on the balcony at home, but eggs are extremely expensive now.

    It can be said that apart from the military government, there are only Nanzhi’s family who raise chickens and ducks in the city. Dozens of eggs are sold in supermarkets every month or so. Some eggs are from home-raised chickens, and some are smaller Wild eggs and quail eggs are good things that cannot be snatched.

    Even if there are dozens or hundreds of eggs in Nanzhi Space, they don’t dare to give them away, so they can only take a few eggs and pretend that they bought them in the supermarket.

    Wrap the things in a black plastic bag, and hand them to Dad Wei as soon as he entered the door.

    "Come on, come on, what else can I give you?" Aunt Wei said hastily.

    Aunt Wei felt really embarrassed. Nanzhi's family could be said to have saved their son's life, and now they came to see Wei Junming with gifts. These three people are really kind.

    Aunt Wei opened the plastic bag and saw the eggs and chili sauce. She was shocked for a moment and wanted to return the things.

    Eggs and chili sauce are so precious, especially eggs. She wants to buy two eggs every day when she stays in the supermarket, and she has only bought two or three eggs for more than a month. They didn't know how long they had bought these five eggs and were reluctant to eat them. How could she accept them?

    "The three of us are whole and healthy, so we don't need to eat them, but Xiao Wei is now about to replenish his body, so you can keep it, Auntie." Nanzhi dodged Aunt Wei's hand that was stretched out to return the egg.

    To be honest, Aunt Wei was really reluctant to part with these eggs. Hearing what Nan Zhi said and thinking of the injury suffered by her youngest son, she hesitated to accept them.

    "Then thank you, Xiao Nan." He secretly decided to ask his family to help these three kind-hearted young people more in the future.

    Then the three of them went to the bedroom to look at Wei Junming who was recuperating.

    At this time, Wei Junming was awake, his face looked a little thin and pale, and he knew that he had suffered a serious crime.

    He was reclining on the bed with two pillows on his back, and he was still holding a mobile phone, and the voices of "good", "Unbelievable", and "great" kept coming from it. He seemed to be in good spirits and was still playing. Xiaoxiaole.

    "Brother Lu, Sister Zheng, Brother Nan, you are here." Wei Junming put down his phone and smiled at them embarrassedly.

    He heard from his parents that he could save his life thanks to them.

    "How do you feel?"

    "It's much better."

    "That's good, Xiao Ming, you can't be so reckless in the future, you have to tell your family what you do, and think about the consequences." Zheng Ping usually plays well with Wei Junming , These words also come from the heart.