Chapter 44

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44

    "Brother, what's the matter with repairing the heating pipe?" "

    You said this, the city was flooded, the government moved all the hospitals and supplies to the park." "

    The city was originally I didn’t pay much attention to Twinings Park. When I moved here, there was nothing. The heating pipes were very old before the earthquake. After the earthquake, all the heating pipes here were destroyed by the earthquake, and now they can’t be used at all. Especially In the hospital and the children's welfare home, the temperature has dropped to minus 20 to 30 degrees, and it is impossible to live without heating. So

    the heating pipes must be refurbished ." And second-class workers, first-class workers are technical talents. I don’t understand those who are engaged in design, so I can only be a second-class worker. Burying soil and the     like..." "The wages of the first-class workers are really high. It seems that there are one hundred catties of rice and thirty catties of oil a month, which is equivalent to 130 points in new currency. The second-class workers are less There are too many, only fifty catties of rice and five catties of oil a month, and only fifty-five points in Singapore dollars.” The middle-aged uncle had already signed up to be a second-class worker, and pouted when he thought of his future salary.     Lu Xingyun was a little puzzled when he heard it, "Singapore currency?" What is this? He hadn't heard of it yet.     It may be that the smoke was sent to the uncle's heart, so when Lu Xingyun asked his doubts, he was not impatient. Instead, he answered enthusiastically, "It was the simple card issued by the government when the population was counted a while ago. I gave one, and you can deposit new currency in it, but that one needs to be activated like a bank card, and then you can deposit new currency in it. I heard that each card starts with zero, and you can exchange food for new currency. It’s counted, and every catty of food is counted.”     “But the government hasn’t promoted it yet, and it’s only used internally by public officials like the government. You don’t know it’s normal. My distant cousin’s niece’s husband’s friend works in the government, so I just found out about this news." When he said the news that Lu Xingyun didn't know, the uncle looked a little proud.

    If Nan Zhi hadn't dreamed about it, it would be equivalent to having experienced it before knowing that what he said was correct, otherwise she would have doubted the accuracy of the news about the crooked nepotism he said.

    Lu Xingyun's thinking was similar to Nan Zhi's, and he also doubted the accuracy of the news, but he didn't say it clearly, but listened to the uncle continue to talk.

    "I also heard that a planned supermarket will be opened in the park recently, and you can buy things with new coins." "

    You are also here to sign up for the repair team? Young man, I think you have a good physique, so you should be able to be selected. Five days a month There are more than ten catties of grain, which is enough to feed the two of you for a month, maybe you can save some." "

    Oh, I don't know what the hell is going on with the weather, but the temperature suddenly dropped. I woke up from the cold that day, and started to have a fever that night, and I almost couldn't survive it..."