Chapter 104

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 104

    Aunt Wei got up at dawn, and woke up the three men who were lying in bed at home. After breakfast, the tree-cutting and fishing fishers were all driven out of the house.

    She and Grandma Wei were unraveling the woolen wool at the door of the house. The woolen wool was the sweater of her eldest son Wei Junlang a few years ago. It was found out when he moved. The sweater looks tattered.

    At this time, everyone was in a difficult situation. There were no sweaters of such good quality sold in the restricted-purchase supermarkets, and she was reluctant to throw them away. Today, Grandma Wei took apart the sweater and made a new one.

    "Nanzhi is back? Where did he go? Why hasn't there been any movement at home for several days?" Aunt Wei stopped the movements of her hands and looked at the three of Nanzhi who had already finished breakfast and walked past the door.

    "Our family went to visit my husband's old classmate. His family is in the village at the foot of Houshan Mountain. There was a happy event just after we went. His classmate got married, so we stayed and drank the wedding wine." Nanzhi made excuses for their trip.

    "Marriage, this is a happy event. My eldest is almost thirty. I don't know when I will be able to bring a daughter-in-law back." As she spoke, Aunt Wei became sad. In this world, she wants to marry a daughter-in-law , seems to be more difficult.

    Nanzhi said in relief, "It's the end of the world, so Auntie should worry less, let's live our lives seriously, as long as Auntie is healthy and healthy every day, maybe someday Brother Wei will die." Fate is here."

    "Miss Nanzhi speaks nicely, unlike the two brats in my family who only know how to piss me off all day long." Aunt Wei said with a smile.

    "Auntie, I'll come back to chat with you later, and we have to go chop firewood now."

    Dabao and Erbao are like two bear children in the family. When chatting with Aunt Wei in Nanzhi, they can't wait. One was going to take Nan Zhi down the mountain, one was behind her and put his head on her back, and the other was biting the hem of her clothes in front and pulling her forward, humming non-stop, as if he couldn't wait for a moment.

    "Okay, go get busy."

    Nanzhi patted them on the head, sounding "bang bang bang".

    "Are your heads empty? Why do you know how to play all day long? It's you, Erbao, don't laugh!" It shifted to its head, "Who was only thinking about going out and running wildly yesterday, and screamed at the three hungry cubs?"

    Er Bao turned his head away from Nan Zhi, and then started to run. After a while, The shadows of the two dogs ran away and disappeared.

    "It's like a spirit." Nan Zhi sighed.

    "This tree is fine."

    Lu Xingyun already had experience. He was very satisfied when he saw a pine tree that was obviously dry, although it was still growing on the ground. This kind of dry pine tree is not so heavy to carry, and it can be burned directly when you go back. stand up.