Chapter 23

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 23

    "This tomato is so delicious! Where did it come from?" Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping had been busy for a long time, and when they came back to eat cold tomatoes and a bowl of soup, they felt very comfortable. Much less.

    When Nan Zhi heard Lu Xingyun's question, she knew that the other party was just asking casually, but she still couldn't help feeling guilty.

    "A few days ago, the tomatoes grown at Yu Yuan's house were being sold. They were half green but not red. I exchanged some of the snacks at home, and they became red today." The two families really have more and less snacks. They couldn't see it, and it was impossible for them to confront Yu Yuan, and Nan Zhi was not afraid of them finding out.

    Almost the whole community knew about Yuyuan growing vegetables, and her vegetables didn't need to be sold in the trading area anymore, they were sold out directly in the community.

    Many people followed her example and began to collect boxes, tin boxes, and cardboard boxes to grow vegetables at home. Some people even bought chickens in the trading area and returned them to the community to raise them. Sometimes in the morning, Nanzhi could vaguely hear the rooster crowing.

    But judging from the vegetable trading in the trading area, the results of growing vegetables are not very good. Not everyone is willing to use the life-saving water at home to water vegetables. In such a hot weather, the vegetables will not grow well if there is insufficient water.

    Hearing her explanation, Lu Xingyun didn't know if it was her illusion. He glanced at her, and then said, "I heard that the government is counting the number of intact houses and the remaining population." Nanzhi relaxed when he heard the topic change

    . Take a breath.

    When Lu Xingyun said this, she also remembered that in her previous life, if she had a real estate certificate and registered her house with the government, it was still her own. Those who do not have a real estate certificate have to use rice or other materials to rent those empty houses without a head of household from the government.

    She can find accommodation by herself if she doesn’t want to rent a house from the government, but based on her experience in her previous life, it’s okay now. After a few months of temperature changes, few people can survive in the wild in such cold conditions.

    People who were reluctant to part with their supplies in the previous life, and those who felt that the weather was so hot, they could take a tent and live outside, had to compromise with reality in the end.

    Moreover, for the same rent, you can only rent a basement, or a house on the ten or twenty floors without an elevator that no one wants to rent, and several people need to rent a room. Encounter bad conduct, best roommates, no house to change, and finally regret that there is no place to regret, so I can only live in it.

    Everyone has noticed that the temperature is slowly dropping recently. Everyone also slowly began to resume their previous routine, sleeping at night and working during the day, but they went to bed late at night, woke up early in the day, and took a nap at noon, and only started to go outside to collect at about three or four in the afternoon. stuff, or go to work with the cleanup crew.