Chapter 25

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    Lu Xingyun was a little happy when he heard the words, but also a little unspeakably distressed.

    Around him are girls as old as her, who is not a baby who is pampered and loved by the family. He has seen the daughter of his former partner, and there is a large group of people around him to protect him anytime, anywhere, and buy whatever he wants. As for Nanzhi, she was ignored by that scumbag father for the first half of her life. He could imagine the life that little Nanzhi lived at home just by listening to her. Later, there was a natural disaster, and I didn't have a few days of normal life at all.

    Nanzhi turned on the computer at home, and inserted the USB flash drive into the computer. Lu Xingyun walked to the cabinet where the snacks were placed familiarly, took a few packets of potato chips, and sipped a bottle of Coke.

    Nan Zhi looked back and saw Lu Xingyun taking these things, and smiled so much that his little white teeth showed, "You still like to eat snacks, Lu Xingyun, Brother Lu, you're so stupid!" He said intentionally, "You are my

    daughter It's time for you to see my true face."

    "Okay, I won't cherish it if I get it." Nan Zhi pretended to be angry and sat on the sofa with arms folded.

    Lu Xingyun sat down after him, hugged him in his arms, and stuffed the opened potato chips into Nan Zhi's hand. "Treasure is still to be cherished. It is not easy to marry a wife now. How could I let you go? Don't even think about getting on my thief boat." Nanzhi ignored his coquettish

    words , eating potato chips and watching a movie.

    She has never watched a few movies since she was a child, and even the famous "Shawshank Redemption" and "Forrest Gump"... She has only heard of it and never watched it.

    Lu Xingyun didn't choose any classic movies, nor did he choose any romantic love, but an animated movie "Zootopia". In it, the rabbit police officer with a dream, the gentle Nick Fox, and the lazy sloth, let Nanzhi see 's eyes. I don't know when the potato chips in my hand are finished.

    Lu Xingyun rubbed her head, opened another pack for her, opened the Coke and put it in her hand. [Read the novel public account: Jiuju Tweets]

    After watching the movie, Nanzhi found that the trash can next to him was full of bags of potato chips. He looked up at Lu Xingyun, and there was no potato chip residue on his mouth. Then I remembered that he never seemed to like snacks, and she ate all the snacks at home when she was free...

    Lu Xingyun followed Nan Zhi's gaze and glanced into the trash can, "Are you happy?"

    Nan Zhi asked. Zhi nodded with some guilt, and muttered softly, "Who told you not to eat, I can't waste it if you don't eat, I can only work hard on myself. I'm full now..." Lu Xingyun who was beaten up was not angry

    , Hearing that she said she was a little full, he reached out and touched her belly.

    Xia Tian's clothes are very thin, even through the clothes, Lu Xingyun can feel that her belly is really bulging today.