Chapter 14

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

    Nan Zhi received a call one day from her freshman roommate, "Is it Nan Zhi?"

    She had only lived with them for less than half a year, and Nan Zhi didn't even remember what the other party looked like I don't know why the other party is looking for her.

    The other party also hesitated on the phone, and finally the two made an appointment to meet at the milk tea shop in front of the school.

    Nanzhi was still looking through names in the mobile phone group, because she was so busy recently that she couldn't remember the name of the person.

    In the end, she searched through the 101 groups, and saw a Wenqin, Class 2, Class 2, Class 2, Department of Finance. By the way, it is her.

    But this person is not a good person in his dream.

    She got up at four o'clock in the afternoon, worried that she would stay outside for too long, so she first served the food for the ancestors in the space, and then watered the wilting cabbages in the room before putting on her clothes. Put on a long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans, gloves, a mask, put a portable disinfectant in the bag, take your own small pink electric fan and go out.

    At this time, the bus had already started to go to work. She stood under the bus stop sign to block the sun, but the scorching heat wave still hit her face.

    Nanzhi kept spraying water on her face, and the crystal beads of sweat still slid down her cheeks one by one. After waiting for the bus for more than ten minutes, her clothes were already wet from the sweat dripping from her chin. .

    At this time, Lu Xingyun, who found that Nan Zhi was going out, had already driven out, and stopped beside the bus stop, "Come on, it's not convenient to park here."

    Nan Zhi didn't want to trouble him, but the other party's tone seemed to allow him to refuse.

    She opened the car door, and the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the car was too large, and the oncoming coolness made her sigh comfortably from the bottom of her heart.

    The air conditioner in the car had only been turned on for more than ten minutes, but it was already much cooler than outside, and Nanzhi felt that he was about to come back to life.

    "Where are you going? I'll see you off." Lu Xingyun put one hand on the steering wheel, turned his head and asked Nan Zhi.

    The well-defined, long and clean fingers form a strange color difference with the black steering wheel, adding a "sexy" label to Lu Xingyun.

    Nan Zhi was stunned by the strong male hormones for a moment, distracted for a few seconds, and almost didn't hear the other party's question.

    "I...I'm going to the university town, it's me..."

    "C University?"

    Nan Zhi nodded, looking for the seat belt as if hiding. Lu Xingyun caught a glimpse of her reddened ears, and the corners of her mouth were lightly raised.