Chapter 72

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72

    Nanzhi peeled off the husk of the corn when he got home. There were still many ears of corn in the gap between the corn. After Nanzhi cleaned up one by one, two corns were packed into a vacuum bag, and six bags of corn were placed in the refrigerator in the space. inside.

    Since the meat in the space hadn't been replenished in a long time, they'd had a big hole in the freezer and the corn easily went in.

    There were still two tender corns left outside, just as Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping were tired of digging sweet potatoes for the past two days, today they used tender corn stewed ribs soup to supplement them.

    Coupled with a few red dates and wolfberries, it is rich in nutrients and adds to the taste of the pork rib soup. Nanzhi's mouth is watering just thinking about it, and she is also a little greedy.

    After a day's rest during the day, the three of them came to their field again in the evening.

    Today, I happened to meet Meng Xin eating tender corn stalks by the side of the road.

    "Nanzhi! What a coincidence, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

    The weather is getting hotter and hotter recently, not only her, most people don't want to go out, so it is really rare to meet Nanzhi.

    "Yeah, I haven't seen you for a few months. Are you here to collect corn?" The sky was dark, not as clear as the day, and she saw Meng Xin gnawing... sugar cane?

    "Well... my mother said that the corn is about to be ripe. Let's break a few and go home and cook it first. The corn will stay in the field for a long time, and the corn will be harvested when the leaves are all yellow. Do you want tender corn? I Go back to my field and break some for you."

    Meng Xin took another bite of the corn stalks, and the juice contained a faint fragrance of corn, sweet and sweet, although not as sweet as sugarcane, but still very delicious!

    "No need, I used grain to exchange some tender corn from my neighbor Wei's family, and there are still tender corns to eat at home."

    Not to mention that the aunt of the Wei family gave it to her, but I was worried that if someone knew about it, they would think that the Wei family was a good person, so they would use a little thinner to eat it. Bo's neighbor went to brazenly ask the Wei family for money.

    "The Wei family? I know that the youngest son of the Wei family wanted to eat meat but was sent to the hospital by a wild boar."

    Nanzhi: You are right if you insist on saying that, it is the Wei family.

    Meng Xin was not as thoughtful as Nan Zhi thought, she only listened to the superficial meaning, and Nan Zhi said nothing about her family.

    "Then tell me if you still want sugarcane after eating, I'll go to the field and break some for you."

    Seeing that she was eating happily, Nanzhi also wanted to eat sugarcane, so he asked, "Meng Xin, yours Where did the sugar cane come from?"

    She thought about exchanging the grain at home for a few sugar canes.