Chapter 101

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101

    Lu Xingyun carefully supported Nan Zhi's slightly trembling arm, and slowly put his hand in her palm, clasping his fingers tightly.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm by your side."

    The hot breath from Lu Xingyun's nasal cavity slid down Nan Zhi's cheeks, making her calm down a lot, at least not as overwhelmed as before.

    Seeing that not far away from them tens of meters away, all the people who were standing just now were lying on the ground, few people could stand up, and the few people who still had the strength also ran away. Standing up, he backed away slowly into the woods without attracting any attention.

    The originally dimly bright sky became brighter, and the dark clouds that had been gloomy for several days all dispersed, allowing Nanzhi and the others to see the bloody and tragic scene in the distance more clearly.

    After retreating far enough into the woods, Nan Zhi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Damn, she didn't know that these people outside are so wild now, a large group of people lay down for a pond of lotus root.

    She could see clearly just now that those people were all fighting desperately, and they were waving weapons such as knives, hoes, and saws to the head and stomach of the opposite side. At this time, she didn't believe the stomach lying in the distance They have all been pierced, and these people who have lost their arms still have a way to survive.

    After this fight, many people will die in these two villages.

    "Let's leave, this place is a bit dangerous." What if people from these two villages saw them and were accidentally injured, they couldn't lose arms or legs.

    I have been out for a few days, so I can go back directly, and contact Xu Wenhao when I go back, saying that they have already discussed it, and the deal will be done in two days.

    Here, Lu Xingyun looked at the lying group of people with silent eyes, and exchanged glances with Zheng Ping, forming a tacit understanding.

    Then he said to Nan Zhi, "Let's dig some lotus roots at this time. The pond is far away from them, and there is no one there at this time. We will go quietly and no one will find out. Even if they are found, they have no spare energy to chase them now." We."

    Hearing this, Nan Zhi's heart moved.

    There are no lotus roots in her space, so it would be good if she touched a few and planted them in the space, they will have lotus roots to eat soon.

    Listening to their conversation just now, this pond is a mountain pond, which does not belong to any of their villages. It is not too much for them to pick a few lotus roots before letting people from these two villages occupy it.

    With sly eyes in Nanzhi's eyes, she showed her position with actions, and immediately pulled Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping's sleeves and slipped over to the pond.

    When they arrived at the pond, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping quickly took off their shoes, rolled up their trousers and went out of the pond.

    Nan Zhi was also about to take off his shoes, but was stopped by Lu Xingyun, because he felt that the water was a bit cold or even icy cold as soon as he got down.