Chapter 28

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    "So much food is enough for us to eat for several months." Zheng Ping crossed his hands on his head, and he fell on the seat, his nerves that had been tense after the earthquake finally relaxed.

    Nanzhi is not so optimistic. It is already the end of December, and the time is running out. These days, I have to do my best to store more food.

    "I saw that there was no electricity in the village, why don't we get a generator and sell it." Nanzhi suggested.

    Picking up the handkerchief next to him and wiping the sweat from his forehead, Lu Xingyun looked at his watch, it was past four in the afternoon, not very late. "It's still early, let's go."

    Since Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun both said so, Zheng Ping did not object.

    When they arrived at the factory where they collected the generators last time, the trip was much smoother than last time. They found that the ruins here had been cleaned up and all the generators were gone.

    "It should be that the army has already come here and moved things away." Lu Xingyun said, remembering the last time the government personnel sold them.

    "It's nothing." Zheng Ping was a little discouraged.

    Nanzhi thought of the little market where she bought generators and peelers.

    "Let's go to the trade market in the south of the city, there is everything there," Nan Zhi said.

    "Okay." Lu Xingyun agreed.

    Sure enough, several people took out several generators from the ruins, but only one was working, and the rest were broken.

    After such a toss, they also planned to go home and continue fighting tomorrow.

    Early the next morning, the three of them turned the car onto a small road again.

    On the small road into the village, Nanzhi discovered that shepherd's purse began to grow in the barren fields. The dumplings made of this kind of shepherd's purse mixed with pork were very fragrant. I don't see it but I don't feel it. Once I see it, I want to eat it more and more. I will go home to make dumplings tonight. I can't let go of these dishes no matter what.

    Nan Zhi directly asked Lu Xingyun to stop the car, picked up his small hoe and went to the field.

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun drove into the village and began to sell their solar generators and various snack seasonings.

    There were several shepherd's purses in the bag next to Nanzhi, and his hands were full of dirt. He was digging vigorously when he suddenly heard a strange sound in the nearby woods.

    She looked back at the village, where the two men were opening the trunk of the car and pulling out the generator.

    Seeing that the distance was not too far, she boldly walked into the woods.

    She quietly lay down in the bushes next to her, and saw a large wild boar digging into the ground next to her.

    It was too late for Nan Zhi to leave at this time, the wild boar was very close to her, she dared not make a sound, and quietly stared at the fangs protruding from the corner of the wild boar's mouth.