Chapter 38

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38

    "We have to dig out another room, it's too inconvenient to have only one hole." Lu Xingyun said after considering some situations.

    Zheng Ping also agreed, picked up the shovel and started looking for a place to do it.

    The transfer task below was also in full swing, more and more people entered the mountain, and the biggest hole that Nanzhi and the others saw at the beginning was almost full of people.

    Immediately afterwards, the second group of people turned to another cave entrance. Nan Zhi observed the cave for a while, and felt that at this speed, the cave would be full of people soon.

    It is not too outrageous that she can take out one shovel from the bag on her back, but it is a bit unreasonable to be able to take out two, so the two men can only dig with the other.

    Nanzhi began to look for a place to build a stove. They will live in the mountains for a long time, and it is impossible not to cook. She has to find a suitable place.

    Nanzhi finally decided to build a stove on a small platform close to the cliff, where it is airy and bright, and it is a good place. If it is in the cave, cooking is smoky every day, and the oily smoke can't get out, which can choke people to death.

    While the two were digging a hole, Nan Zhi took out all the small pots and kitchen utensils in the space. Burned a small pot of water with an alcohol lamp, washed a few vegetable leaves, cut ham sausage and tomato slices, and started cooking instant noodles.

    Compared with Nanzhi, cooking is like playing house. Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping consume a lot of energy. They don’t have an excavator and only have a shovel. It sounds like a joke, but the difficulty of doing it can be imagined .

    At the beginning, the two knocked and knocked the whole hole, and finally found that the walls on both sides of the dark passage leading to the cliff platform were relatively soft, and they finally decided to dig a room from there.

    A lot of soil was dug out mixed with stones and piled up in the hole. As they dug, they might touch the hard wall of the cave. Because it rained continuously on the mountain and there were still people in the cave, they did not dare to fight against the hard wall. When the rocks hit hard, they were afraid that the hole would collapse when they hit hard, so they had to change places to continue digging.

    When the two sat down to rest, they smelt instant noodles along with the wind. Although instant noodles may not be that delicious, but its smell is really delicious, especially when the hungry people smell the smell, they will be even hungrier.

    Nanzhi also asked the two of them not to dig any more, but to eat first to replenish their strength.

    In one day, the cave they dug can already accommodate two people standing in it!

    Nanzhi stood in front of the cave they dug, looked at it, "The speed is really fast, and the digging is good." It was

    already past seven in the evening, Nanzhi asked the two of them for their opinions, they wanted to finish the digging earlier and finish the work sooner, Continue to work after eating.