Chapter 29

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 29

    The three of them moved their things to the sixth floor, and Dabao followed him several times to help carry the things up many times. Nanzhi was so tired that his legs trembled before he finished moving the things.

    Nan Zhi sat on the floor panting, feeling that his legs were not his own, and the soreness and swelling made Nan Zhi very uncomfortable. Originally, she wanted to make dumplings, but now she finds it too laborious to even boil water.

    The current form cannot afford to be wasted, so they want everything they can ask for, and nothing is lost.

    Because Nanzhi wanted to stuff sausages, the intestines were also collected.

    We all know that the dirtiest part of a pig is the intestines. When the intestines were being processed, through the mask, several young people who had never done this before were still retching, and the corners of Nanzhi's eyes were filled with tears.

    Now they can't smell at all, so no matter how precious the water is now, they have to wash it.

    With a little strength, Nanzhi hurriedly used a kettle and an induction cooker to boil water. Because the weather was still very hot, Nanzhi didn't need very hot water. The little water that was boiled and then mixed with cold water was enough.

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping had better physical strength. Although they were not as miserable as Nanzhi, they still felt tired. They took the bucket of water they got back home in the afternoon to take a bath.

    After Nanzhi took a bath, she finally had no smell on her body. The fragrance-free body wash she bought specially did not emit the fragrance of industrial essences, but it was refreshing and refreshing.

    After taking a bath and resting for a while, Nan Zhi took a few sweet potatoes from the space, steamed them in a pot, and then took a few green crispy cucumbers and bright red tomatoes from the space, and ate them at night up.

    Those two people also came over, watching Nanzhi steaming sweet potatoes in the kitchen. Lu Xingyun was about to go up to help, but Nan Zhi had already come to rest on the sofa.

    Zheng Ping didn't want to come over to be a light bulb either, but he was really curious and liked the new addition to his family, so he wanted to come over and touch it.

    "Dabao, ouch, my Dabao. Why are you so cute!" Because Nanzhi often combs Dabao and Erbao's hair, its hair is very soft, and Zheng Ping doesn't want to let it go. When he came forward, he took a mouthful, one mouthful after another, and almost stunned Dabao.

    Lu Xingyun couldn't stand it anymore, kicked Zheng Ping who was squatting on the ground, and said, "What are you doing?"

    Nan Zhi couldn't stand it anymore, and hugged Dabao's head, "Mine."

    "Sister Nan, please, Lend me the big treasure, Moses, since I was a child, I wanted to raise a mighty and domineering dog, but my mother didn’t allow it when I was young, and I didn’t have time when I grew up, now I finally have a dog at home, let me realize my childhood dream!” Then Nanzhi didn't even notice the cheap appearance.