Chapter 66

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    After tidying up the house, the three of them walked towards their private plot.

    In the green farmland, there are already many people walking around with their hands behind their backs, checking whether the grain seeds in their fields have been damaged.

    The three of Nanzhi came down from the side road and followed the field path to their own field.

    The inside is clean, except for the grain, weeds and individual human footprints, there are no other animal footprints.

    But a few traces were found in the farmland a few blocks away from their house, and now many people are arguing around the footprints to express their opinions.

    "This footprint is not small, it should be of a wild boar."

    "I think so too, but what is the small one next to it? Footprints of a pheasant?"

    "Chicken's footprints are like bamboo leaves, and duckling's footprints are like maple leaves, do you understand? "

    "You understand, you understand the king."

    "My son talks about it at home every day, of course I understand."

    "Could it be the son of this big wild boar?"

    "I think it's the footprints of a wolf."

    "You kid, Wolves eat potatoes? It’s almost as good as eating you."

    "Some sparrow dug it out."

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping looked at the footprints and intuitively thought that they should be wild boars, but after hearing what they said, they thought they were right. , making myself confused.

    Those who have some experience have already started to insert a few wooden sticks in their own fields, and then put a few plastic bags on the wooden sticks or wear a piece of tattered clothes, as a simple version of the scarecrow.

    The three of Nanzhi pulled out the grass that came out of the ground, and went home. Someone learned how to pack out the summer clothes that are often worn in the space, and was going to find a piece of clothing to be a "scarecrow". By the way, he folded the winter clothes one by one and put them in the wooden box.

    "This dress is a little too small for me, I don't need it, it can just be used." Nan Zhi threw out a dress that he bought three years ago.

    "It's pretty." Lu Xingyun picked it up and looked at it, and it felt good to the touch. He hadn't seen Nanzhi pass through it yet.

    It looks so good, I don’t know how I used to wear it in the past, but in the past two years, I always feel tight in my chest.

    She inadvertently licked her chest and pursed her lips, probably because she developed a little, so she was uncomfortable wearing it.

    "Take it apart and make handkerchiefs for the three of us, and hang the rest on the ground." The chiffon fabric is comfortable and soft, which is very suitable for making handkerchiefs.