Chapter 16

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    Lu Xingyun silently drove the car to the shopping area in the city center.

    Due to the epidemic and the weather, the economy is very sluggish, and the shopping district that used to be bustling is now very lively, which is very unreasonable. Nanzhi was still a little surprised, originally she thought that there should be no talents in the business district at this time.

    Although the electricity is limited in the city, the stores that can be opened here are obviously not short of money. The boss behind each store has a strong background and financial support, and basically has its own backup power supply, so the lights here seem brightly lit.

    After walking in, Nanzhi realized that the bustle now is not the same as the previous bustling. Most of the people here now come here to waste electricity and air conditioners, and few people actually spend money.

    Lu Xingyun walked to the door of the store he frequented, and was pulled back by Nan Zhi, "Those clothes are old-fashioned, you don't look good in them." Old-fashioned Lu Xingyun

    : ...

    Then Nan Zhi pulled him into a brown and black series beside him fashion store.

    "The clothes here are okay, young and fashionable." At first glance, they are not gray and dirty, and they are resistant to dirt. That's right, the main thing that attracts Nanzhi is the color of the clothes here!

    When Nanzhi was choosing a style, she accidentally saw the price on the label, and her eyes widened in shock.

    What kind of shabby clothes, just an ordinary short-sleeved shirt cost five figures.

    Back when she was in the underground shopping mall, clothes weighing a few kilograms were not so expensive.

    Along the way, Lu Xingyun has been stimulated by the "old-fashioned", "young" and "fashionable" that Nan Zhi said. She was seen holding a gray T-shirt with a skull printed on it.

    "Like this? I'll give it a try." Lu Xingyun, who didn't feel uncomfortable changing styles at all, wanted to prove himself and walked straight to the fitting room.

    The shopping guide next to him confirmed that the two really wanted to buy clothes, and walked over with a smile on his face, talked to Nan Zhi in a soft voice, and handed her a tissue... Lu Xingyun got dressed and came out, but Nan Zhi let out a

    snort I laughed, a loose and lazy T-shirt paired with tailored trousers, what a devilish combination.

    The shopping guide lady didn't smile, that was her God of Wealth, she laughed away and her proposal flew away! She glanced at Lu Xingyun, accurately guessed his size range, took a pair of jeans next to him and walked over, recommending Lu Xingyun to try.

    After Lu Xingyun came out, he regretted it. What kind of clothes were they? They were baggy and lacked energy. After seeing Nanzhi smile, he didn't regret it so much.

    At this time, the shopping guide lady took a pair of pants for him to try, and he went in again. He didn't believe it, and there were clothes that Lu Xingyun couldn't handle.