Chapter 52

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    The sky is getting darker, the sun has set from the mountains early, and the blizzard outside the cave has no tendency to become smaller. It has been raging in the sky of Twining City. From time to time, there will be cold wind passing through the walls of the cave, turning into the It is very cold to be in the cave.

    Cui Shaowen and Cui Shaoyang squatted by the fire and licked their lips, watching Liu Yaling cut a small piece of bacon and added it to the pot to cook with the porridge.

    They had already returned home and hadn't enjoyed the warmth of home, so they felt the disease brought by the cold wind that night.

    Liu Yaling gave all the thick quilts at home to a couple of children, and Cui Feng and his wife covered them with coats to prepare for the night. Unsurprisingly, the next day, both of them fell ill, lying in bed with a high fever, unable to get up.

    They couldn't go out, no one came to pick them up outside, no electricity or natural gas, and the two backbones of the family were sick and unknown. In the end, Cui Shaoyang and Cui Shaowen could only pinch their noses and began to take care of Liu Yaling and Cui Feng.

    Fortunately, there is still enough food at home, and they can still use this to cook and eat, so they won't starve to death.

    How can two people who have never done this before can cook at the beginning? The rice cooker can't be used yet, so they can only boil water and cook it by themselves.

    There was no fuel for the fire, so the tables, chairs, benches, and cabinets at home were split. If there was nothing to ignite, the summer clothes at home were burned to ignite. After all the tables, chairs, and benches in the house were burned, the cabinets and sofas followed.

    At the beginning of cooking, the four of them used four bowls of rice and added a little water. The cooked rice was half-cooked and a lot of food was wasted. It took many attempts to get the rice ready, and a lot of firewood and Food, halfway home almost caused a fire, Liu Yaling and Cui Fengqiang stood up and cleaned up the mess.

    The Cui family frantically spent more than ten days, and finally waited until the surface of the water froze. They dragged their families back to the cave with what little supplies they had left. Two taels of meat.

    It was impossible to go back to the cave where they were originally. The place they occupied was not bad. In the cave, there was nothing left when the cold air outside the cave was blown inside.

    Such a place must have been snapped up after they left. If they get along well with the people around them, it is not impossible for them to get it back, but the two little ones are not good at it. Cui Shaoyang has such a big brain and only eats and drinks. Playing with women, Cui Shaowen only thinks about makeup, perfume and buying famous brands, and the two older ones also claim that their identities are not the same as those of the inferior people around them.

    The people around naturally discovered their demeanor in their daily interactions, secretly ridiculed, what the hell, what time is it, who are you pretending to show here? So I usually ignore this family.