Chapter 41

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    The rain finally stopped, the sky was still black and gray, and the black quilt was pressed down, making people feel oppressed for no reason.

    The mountain scenery in the distance is washed by water, showing a kind of refreshing and clean after the rain.

    Cui Feng's family has already returned home, because they live on the eighth floor, and it rained heavily a while ago, which almost flooded their home.

    When the government wanted to transfer them, their family was the most active group, waiting downstairs early in the morning.

    The days after the transfer were not so easy.

    At that time, they chose the largest cave as a temporary accommodation. They didn't expect that there would be more and more people. They would be stared at by others for everything they did, and they would be greedy for cooking an egg.

    The mushrooms picked a few days ago were less and less. A whole bag of mushrooms turned into half a bag later. Isn’t that just being stolen by others? Poor people have the virtue of stealing chickens and dogs.

    Seeing that the rain was about to stop, they couldn't live in the cave anymore, and those who were dying finally got the army to send them back.

    How about it? In the end, he didn't want to come back, and he said that "the flood has not receded." He thought that those people just wanted to be lazy and didn't want to send them back.

    Seeing the end of the world, people don't take the common people seriously. Those officials do disgusting things. If her father is still alive, those people may not be so attentive to their family.

    Liu Yaling glanced outside, the rain had stopped, didn't it just take two days for the flood to recede? Fortunately, they are smart. If they wait until the water recedes and come back, they don't know what kind of chaos will happen at home.

    "Son, it's better to be comfortable at home."

    "It's comfortable at home. What kind of life do you live in that cave? There are bugs everywhere. I have no place to set foot. It's disgusting." Cui Shaoyang was full of dissatisfaction with the group life these days.

    ...

    This evening, the sky became more and more gloomy, and even more strange than when it was about to rain. A gentle breeze began to blow in the distance, and the tall treetops were slightly shaken by the blowing.

    In the middle of the night, most people fell into a deep sleep, and Cui Shaoyang slept soundly on the first night back home.

    At two o'clock in the middle of the night, the temperature gauge on the wall of Cui's house was like a person doing bungee jumping. It suddenly fell vertically from 21 degrees. After falling to zero degrees, it continued to fall until it dropped to minus thirty at the bottom of the temperature gauge. Only then did it stop.

    Cui Shaoyang on the bed had already started to shiver and wrapped the quilt around his body, but the air-conditioning quilt used in summer did not have the effect of resisting the severe cold at all.