Chapter 90

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 90

    They remembered that the place was not too close, so even if the two of them quickened their pace, they walked for more than three days on a rainy day and arrived at that place on the third night.

    Because they only remembered a rough idea, and the sky was covered with dark clouds, and there was no light to be seen at night, the two went directly to the space to rest and get up early the next morning to work.

    Relying on vague memory, I searched around the forest for an hour or two before finding the place.

    The entrance of this cave is very secretive, and it is tightly blocked by layers of dead vines and newly grown bushes and weeds. They walked around here several times before discovering the entrance of the cave.

    Lu Xingyun took it and took out an ax knife from the space, and removed the net of weeds to the height of a hole that an adult could enter before stopping.

    Holding Nanzhi's hand, they walked in carefully from the outside, except for the light shining through the gaps in the weeds, there was only the flashlight in their hands.

    The hole is not deep, only about two meters high. Lu Xingyun can stand up straight, and there are dense spider webs inside. There are already spider webs on the southern branch, and there are more on Lu Xingyun's head. Touch it with your hands. A lot of spider webs were stuck to the hands, and there were many small bugs on the ground that they couldn't name, and they crawled away when they were illuminated by the flashlight.

    "It's a good place." Nanzhi thought this place was good, keeping things secret and far away from the crowd.

    "Then let's go here." Lu Xingyun concentrated on handling the spider web on the southern branch, and after removing the spider web, his hands also became a little sticky.

    Nanzhi took out the rice and piled it from the innermost part of the hole.

    They piled up half the hole before putting out the rice they had picked out.

    This batch of rice was all farm rice bought by Nanzhi. When Nanzhi bought it, the new year’s rice hadn’t come out yet, so this batch of rice was two or three years old. The batch of rice that Lu Xingyun hoarded in Nanzhi is not very clear, but after mixing together, there is not much difference, and the batch of rice they just harvested this year is left in the space.

    Nanzhi clapped his hands, it was done.

    Before leaving, Nan Zhi asked Lu Xingyun to bow his head, her height was only up to Lu Xingyun's neck, if he didn't bow his head, Nan Zhi couldn't reach the other party's head at all.

    Lu Xingyun obediently lowered his head and asked his wife to clean himself up before pulling Nan Zhi out of the cave. The two found some dead wood and leaves at the cave and blocked the hole they had destroyed. Umbrella walked into the rain.

    Back home in a hurry, the two dogs barked and came to pick them up after a long distance, sticking out their tongues and running fast along the way.

    After arriving home, Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun hadn't warmed up the stools at home, worried that something might happen, they ran down the mountain to look for Xu Wenhao.