Chapter 53

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    The two of them who opened their eyes until dawn couldn't sleep anymore, got up very early the next day, made breakfast and called Zheng Ping up.

    "Ah~" Zheng Ping yawned with ups and downs, and washed his face with cold water to wake up.

    "What's the matter? What happened?"

    The faces of the two who hadn't slept all night were haggard and anxious, and Nanzhi's eyes were still slightly red. Lu Xingyun's face was also very ugly, and his brows were even more frowning and never let go.

    "Did you guys quarrel? Brother Lu, what's the matter with you? You don't cherish your daughter-in-law in your arms. We Nanzhi is such a precious girl. What's not satisfied with you?" Zheng Ping began Fight for Nanzhi.

    "What are you talking about? I will quarrel with Zhizhi?" Lu Xingyun glanced at him, and Zheng Ping swallowed the words in an instant.

    "Then what's going on? His complexion is as bad as meeting a ghost." Zheng Ping picked up the bowl and started to drink porridge, as long as the relationship is harmonious.

    "We met wolves last night. They rushed into our cave. Brother Lu and I came in in the middle of the night. We didn't have time to clean up our things. We only had time to collect the food in the cave. We don't know what's going on in the cave. How's it going?" After a night of calming down, Nanzhi's mood has calmed down a lot, but now thinking that the cave they carefully built will definitely be destroyed, it still feels a little uncomfortable.

    Hearing this, Zheng Ping was startled. From the short words, he could hear the danger inside. The porridge in his mouth accidentally choked into his trachea. He was so uncomfortable that he couldn't think of anything for a moment, bent over and coughed. It took several minutes to recover.

    "Cough... really there are wolves?!" Why did I sleep in the space all night, and my house was stolen.

    Nanzhi nodded.

    "Then what should we do? We won't be able to get out?"

    "It's definitely not possible now, and we'll have to deal with it when the army reacts. We'll just wait here for two or three days." Nanzhi said.

    "Okay, then you must have not had a good rest. I will clean up after dinner, and you all go to sleep. Now that you are all in the space, those wolves can't get in either." Zheng Ping said with relief.

    Lu Xingyun looked at the thin red blood in Nan Zhi's eyes, feeling a little distressed, and Zhi Zhi must have been terrified, "Good boy, go to rest after breakfast." "What about you?"

    Nan Zhi was indeed a little dizzy , I really want to sleep in a while.

    "I'll accompany you." Lu Xingyun said, anyway, he's going to sleep for a while.

    The two fell asleep within a few minutes of lying on the bed, and it was already two o'clock in the afternoon when Nan Zhi woke up again.

    "Are you hungry? I left you lunch in the pot."