Chapter 70

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    Time flies, just when Nanzhi Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping are still planting two vegetables in the space from time to time every day, the temperature outside is gradually rising at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the sun is gradually fading. The coat became scorching hot and poisonous.

    When the sun is in the middle of the day, few people can calm down under the gaze of the sun.

    Pedestrians can walk and find shade in the scorching sun, but farmers in private plots in the suburbs can only stand in place, slumped by the sun.

    Nanzhi and the others, who were not going to water the field originally, had to follow the current to carry water from the river to water the field. Nanzhi would mix the water from the space to water the field from time to time.

    Because they drive to and fro, even if it is a little troublesome, they are not tiring.

    However, the cars of most of the citizens of Chuanning City were damaged or washed away by the flood, and only a small number of people's cars can still be used. , water the ground.

    Because the Wei family and Nanzhi's family are close to each other, and the Wei family has a large population and sufficient labor force, they will pour a few ladles of water into Nanzhi's field from time to time, so Nanzhi's family only needs to water every two or three days. Just a trip to the water.

    The three of Nanzhi drove to the field every few days. Whenever they drove past water carriers on the road and met familiar ones, they would take a ride by the way. If they met unfamiliar people, they would ask for a ride. Will stop for a ride.

    After going down like this every day, chatting with other people on the road, their family has become more popular and met a lot of people, but they hide their minds when chatting, and they don't say anything about the situation at home, but trick them out of other people's homes Many cases.

    For example, they know that most people don't have much food left at home, so they point to the grain grown in the first half of this year to supplement their own granaries.

    The food sold in the supermarket is getting less and less, the purchase limit is increasing, and there are many elderly people who are busy working in the fields every day. They can't stand the high temperature. Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping, who were exposed to the sun, also changed a lot. The white skin that used to sit in the office every day turned into wheat-colored skin, and under the wheat-colored skin were vigorous and powerful muscles.

    Every day when they go out, their bodies will be drenched with sweat, and when they come back, they will throw the clothes full of sweat into the laundry basket. Nan Zhi is too lazy to roll her eyes. She is so particular about this time, but she is not the one who washes it anyway, and saves a clothes Just throw it into the washing machine in the space.

    Nanzhi didn't change much, even though she worked with them in the wind and sun every day, her skin was still fair and moist, and her face was covered with a thin layer of sweat, which made her look even more moist.

    In addition, she often brings ice packs for herself, her hands, feet and cheeks are always cold, Lu Xingyun can't help but want to hug her.

    However, Nanzhi felt that the heat was unbearable. His body was as hot as an oven. In winter, he could hug him to keep him warm. In summer, he wished he could stay eight hundred miles away from him. Is it burnt?