Chapter 37

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

    People started to come down from upstairs one after another. Both Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping were carrying a big black bulging backpack. They carried a big black bag in one hand and put the other hand in their pocket. They walked lazily ahead. .

    The two neatly dressed, tall and long-legged handsome men formed a stark contrast to the hurried passers-by with frightened faces around them.

    Many young girls and even men passing by looked at them, but one of them was worried about the dog and the other was worried about his girlfriend, so they didn't pay much attention.

    As soon as Nan Zhi entered Lu Xingyun's house, the inside was almost cleaned up. There were two big bags on the floor of the living room. At a glance, he knew that they were left for him by Lu Xingyun. Nan Zhi received them directly in the space, and hurried to the cabinet I took a look inside, and found that there were still a lot of clothes and food inside, and Nan Zhi also took all of them into the space, leaving nothing behind.

    After doing this, she checked the time, only a few minutes had passed, and then took a last look at the house, there was nothing left in it, she hurriedly put on her bag and went after Lu Xingyun and the two of them.

    She took two big dogs with her. Although there were many people on the road, no one dared to approach her.

    When we reached the stairs on the fifth floor, many people were already standing there waiting, Nan Zhi walked over and held Lu Xingyun's hand.

    On the seventh floor lived a middle-aged couple and their relatives.

    After the earthquake came, they met at the rescue point, and their relatives were there, so it was impossible for them to stand idly by. So those people stuck to it like slugs, and then they wanted to get rid of it, but it was a bad debt again, and this is how the previous life of stumbling has come to the present.

    The couple on the seventh floor looked at the Tibetan mastiff beside Nanzhi, and were very envious. They got married late and had children late. The average age of the couple is forty-five this year, and the child is only fourteen years old. If they have such a condition For dogs, the security must be greatly improved.

    But the dog's coat is shiny, high-spirited, and its limbs are strong and strong. It is obviously the result of the owner's careful care. Besides, their owner is a young girl. They also understand the importance of these two dogs to her, so they refrained from saying anything. .

    The younger brother of the husband and wife didn't think so. He also saw the two dogs, but only dog ​​meat remained in his eyes.

    Dabao and Erbao could sense the malicious look in the other person's eyes, and immediately looked up at the person, bared their teeth intimidatingly at him, and frightened the person away.

    Then the villain complained first, "Don't you have rabies, you dog? Why don't you tie up two such big dogs? There are people everywhere. Look, look, they bared their teeth and are about to bite! Hurry up and slaughter it, and you can eat a few more bowls of meat..."