Chapter 3

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

    "Thank you Brother Li, um... well, don't worry, I can take care of it... okay... that's it, see you Brother Li."

    Nan Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, she wanted to buy one or two puppies by her side, this Brother Li is An enthusiastic seller she met at the pet market two days ago. After hearing about her needs, I introduced a little black back to her. The little guy is lively and healthy. When she was about to buy it, she heard Brother Li on the phone. He received two Tibetan mastiff puppies.

    In the past, she never considered raising a dog at all, let alone a large dog like a Tibetan Mastiff, she couldn't handle it at all.

    But now, unlike in the past, she really wants to buy these two Tibetan Mastiff puppies.

    In the future in the dream, personal safety was not guaranteed, not even the personal safety of a strong man, let alone a girl like her who looked weak and beautiful.     Raising two Tibetan mastiffs can give her a great sense of security. If she had such pets, she would not be robbed of her last bit of food in her dreams and die of hunger and cold in the ice and snow.     Brother Li has already made an appointment with her. This weekend, that is, tomorrow, he will take her to see it first, and let her think about it in a few days.     Her main task today is to move.     With the weapon of space, the complicated and tiring task of moving is much easier.     I put all the extra things into the space yesterday, and there was only one quilt left. After getting up in the morning, I packed up the quilt and put it in the space.     Before the landlord came, Nan Zhi simply cleaned the room. When the landlord came to inspect the house, he saw the clean house, and he was still a little bit reluctant. This girl is so hardworking and beautiful,     and she loves to keep her house very well. She was reluctant to let her go, and finally returned readily. A deposit of one thousand yuan, chatted for a while and left.     Nanzhi was carrying a shriveled schoolbag with only a house book and keys in it, wearing a hat, and holding a white bag in one hand, in which were several books worth five yuan a catty that she bought on the street yesterday. Holding the suitcase in the other hand, he left the old town.

    Standing on the side of the road, she took out her mobile phone to check the map of Xide, and entered the Binhai Bieyuan she wanted to go to. It showed that the nearest route would take more than two hours, and she had to transfer two subways and one bus.

    In fact, it is possible to take a taxi directly, but Nanzhi sees the price displayed on his mobile phone, and thinks about his long shopping list, so he chooses to be more troublesome, and save as much as he can now.

    The bus in Nanzhi is not too crowded, because this route is almost all in the wealthy areas of the city. Everyone has their own car when traveling, and few of them will choose to take the bus.

    After Nanzhi got off the car, like a headless chicken, he followed the navigation around the main road and walked for about half an hour before arriving at the place.

    At the gate, Nanzhi put away his mobile phone and saw that the gates of the community were closed, and the security guards were also standing guard at the gate. It looked very high-end and majestic. It was the place where Nanzhi used to walk around when he saw it. There was no word on it. But Nanzhi could see, "I'm expensive, you don't deserve it".