Chapter 30

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30

    When Cui Feng looked at her, Nanzhi knew he was going to suffer.

    She didn't want to have anything to do with him at all, it would be best not to have any contact with him forever, but judging from the other party's performance, it was obvious that she didn't think so.

    When Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun heard Cui Feng calling Nan Zhi, they turned their heads to look at her. He was not so sure at first, but just tried it. Now Cui Feng is sure that it is his eldest daughter.

    Zheng Ping didn't have any other meanings. His relatives had either lost news or passed away. Seeing a man who could call out Nan Zhi's name, Zheng Ping's first reaction was whether this was Nan Zhi's relatives or friends.

    Nanzhi was watched by several eyes for a while, she pulled the mask uncomfortably, cleared her throat, and asked calmly, "You know me? Who are you?"

    Cui Feng had a somewhat happy and arrogant expression It freezes on his face, and slowly his face turns blue, "You don't know me? I'm your...uncle!" He saw his daughter beside him, and quickly changed his words. His family didn't know Nan It is impossible for him to reveal this matter now.

    Nan Zhi rolled her eyes, if he could reveal his identity in public, she would still look up to him, although she would definitely not recognize him.

    "Master, you have misunderstood him. I am not such a poor uncle." Nan Zhi choked his throat on purpose, and looked at him from head to toe in disgust.

    Cui Feng's face turned greener, "You...how did I teach you! How could you talk to me like that!" "You taught me?

    Sorry, I grew up with a father and no father, that's it. Oh , I see, you don’t want to buy pork and you don’t have the money to buy it, so come and build a relationship with me.” As soon as Nan Zhi said this, the people watching the excitement thought they understood it, and this was nothing more than a “want to The story of a zero-dollar purchase of defrauded meat but was seen through and ridiculed".

    Cui Shaowen couldn't take it anymore, so if she wanted to eat meat, she would exchange twenty catties of rice. She didn't have anything she wanted, so why is she so embarrassing here.

    "Isn't it just a few catties of pork? It's not like we can't afford it!" Cui Shaowen said angrily, "Who do you look down on?" Is she, Cui Shaowen, looked down upon by this pig-killing girl?

    Nanzhi was impatient with the family, "I'm sorry, I don't want to sell it to others because I gave it to others for free." At

    this time, the little soldier who finished the call came happily, "Boss, how much pork do you have left? I want it."

    Nan Zhi directly pointed at the meat and said, "Just these two big pieces, five catties of rice, you can take it away."

    Nan Zhi really didn't sell the pork cheap just because he was angry with Cui Feng.

    In her precognitive dream, a girl had a difficult life and was almost bullied many times. Every time, these soldiers in green uniforms saved her. She saw that the later days became more and more difficult, and they were still doing their best to help the common people, so she thought of helping as much as she could now, even if it was just a few catties of meat.