Chapter 103

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 103

    Nan Zhi vaguely remembers that this woman appeared on TV before, her high school star chasing deskmate quite liked her, chasing Nan Zhi to give her Amway her goddess, telling her how beautiful and hardworking she is in her ears every day, How beautiful the dance is, it made a little impression on people like Nanzhi who never paid attention to the entertainment industry.

    I don't know if it's the real person, but later Nan Zhi heard the woman introduce herself to the irascible brother, and it was indeed the familiar name, which showed that she was not mistaken.

    Unexpectedly, today, a few years later, the first thing she saw this star was the exciting scene of her recommending herself to marry.

    Amidst the cheers and a few curses from the crowd, she calmly stood beside the irritable brother and took his arm.

    It was the first time for the irritable old man to be touched by such a beautiful woman, his dark face was slightly flushed, and he was a little embarrassed to be teased by so many people, so he pulled his hand out.

    Seeing that the women among them had successfully introduced themselves, the younger women who were standing next to the bustling, the somewhat pretty ones also became restless, and said to the four men next to the irritable brother, "Brothers, you Look at me, when I was born, my mother said that I am lucky, and whoever marries me in the future will definitely enjoy the blessing." "

    I am better than her, I have a big butt, and I can give birth to a son for you!"

    "You shameless, Still have a big butt? How many men have you been with along the way? Why didn’t I see you kick one in the stomach?” “

    That’s why they’re useless, so what’s none of my business? Besides, you haven’t slept with me? Seeing that you have a baby, you still have the face to criticize me."

    "Why, Yuling doesn't want your brother Qiangzi anymore? He's still waiting for you in Linshui Village."

    ...

    The four men were a little interested at first, but the more they listened, the more they listened. Something is wrong, it turned out that they were not women who were passing their days, and after marrying, they had to worry about cuckolding themselves, so they waved their hands in disgust, but those women were not afraid to get closer, and finally they waved their hoes to drive these women away.

    Nan Zhi was dumbfounded when he heard it on the spot, these people are so bold and unpretentious, they can't even get enough to eat, how could the relationship be so chaotic along the way.

    A clean-dressed middle-aged man discussed with his companions for a while, glanced at Nanzhi and the three of them, paced around a few times, and finally came over.

    "Little brother, may I ask how far is it from here to Province B?"

    The other party took out a plastic bag from his pocket. The color of the plastic bag had been worn to black, and the texture that was originally a bit hard had changed due to long-term touching. It's a little soft, and even has holes in some places. The other party slowly unfolded the plastic bag that had been folded several layers, revealing the dried and yellowed soil smoke inside, rolled it and stuffed it into his old pipe, and did not light it with fire, just like this mouth side.