Orlean Singularity

Poseidon Pov

In Fate Grand Order timeline after the events of the 4th Holy Grail War in which Solomon who wanted to live up like a Human gave up on being a Heroic Spirit and became an entirely new Human having no relation with Solomon and came to be known as Dr. Romani Archman, having lost all his powers except his Budget Omniscience(Universal) at first he was happy, but soon having visions of Goetia stealing his body and enact the incineration of Human Order he was horrified and decided to give his everything to stop it.

Goetia on the other hand began his plan of saving humanity by Incinerating them as well, he stole Solomon's body and became a Budget Grand Caster coupled with his Beast persona his powers only increased, he made a plan that spanned centuries and during the Fuyuki Singularity it was finally enacted, now all of the humanity incinerated except Chaldea who placed their entire hope on Ritsuak Fujimaru and Mash Kyrielight.

Former was a normal civilian with barely any Magus capability at all, he was the only one left among the injured Masters with the capability to Rayshift in the whole of Chaldea, the latter being the only survivor of an experiment that tried to create Demi-Servants, they were the only one who could stop the Incineration.

With Leonardo Da Vinci and Romani acting as the head of the current Chaldea and the whole operation they were sent to the first Singularity known as the Orlean Singularity to correct human history, in this singularity after Jeanne D-Arc was burned at the stake, Gilles was summoned, granted Holy Grail he tried to resurrect Jeanne but was unable to do so.

He still didn't give up and ended up creating an entirely new Jeanne having little to no connection to the original Jeanne, she was formed by his ideals and wishes of Gilles making her an extremely cruel woman who wanted nothing more than revenge from the people who burned her at stake, she possessed little to no memories of the original only the hatred of her being burned at stake and betrayed by the people she fought for.

After that, she summoned five new servants enhanced with Madness enhancement and Fanfir courtesy of Her Dragon Witch Skill, and thus she began her rampage in France killing men, women, and children indiscriminately, in the process she burned Pierre Cauchon the Bishop responsible for Jeanne's Death and Charles VII.

Holy Grail found the situation to be wrong as Gilles got Holy Grail without fighting Holy Grail summoned new Servants to create a balance, in which several new servants including the original Jeanne who was burned at the stake in this timeline as a Ruler and Seigfried were summoned as well, Ritsuka and Mash shortly meet the Ruler Class Jeanne after arriving in this singularity.

Before Jeanne's eyes, Jeanne Alter who possessed no memory of her burned an entire village and Jeanne's mother before the real Jeanne's eyes before surrounding them with the servants she summoned, thankfully some new servants arrive to help them and they manage to barely escape from the clutches of the Dragon Witch.

Just like that one thing leads to another with Humanity's Last Master and Chaldea successfully winning in the end, in this singularity till the end Jeanne Alter blinded by hatred never got to know she was fake created by Gilles's imagination with the help of Holy Grail, fortunately, the fame she earned in this Singualirty was enough to ascend her to Throne of Heroes making her an original person.

Later on, she appears in other singularities with no change in her personality whatsoever but with less hatred for humanity, and depending on circumstances she would either face Chaldea as an enemy again or help Ritsuka and Mash with their goal. That was an overall summary of this Singularity and now comes my involvement in this Singularity.

I looked at the Holographic Screen before me which showed the mission I had taken for this Singularity.

[You have taken the Mission called,' Help that Witch! '.