Slaying Herc again

3rd Pov

All the crewmates struggled to keep the ship afloat, Ritsuka lay on the ground bloodied helplessly while fear struck his heart,' It's all over!! ', he thought as his eyes glanced at the Mightiest Greek Hero, Heracles as he ran rampart on the ship as all the servants struggled to try to defeat the Berserker.

"Senpai!! Senpai are you Ok?!", Mash shouted asking him worried, her face horrified seeing the bloodied state of her senpai," Doctor! Senpai's life is in trouble!! Do something!", she shouted, Kiyohime replied," We managed to stop the blow!! He has just fainted from the shock! Don't worry his life isn't in danger!".

(A/N: When Ritsuka is lying on the deck while bloodied that doesn't seems convincing to Kiyohime)

"Bu-But! Just see how much blood he has lost!", she said as tears appeared in her eyes, Kiyohime slapped her surprising her, and she gritted her teeth and said with teary eyes," You are our first line of defense! Get a hold of yourself! and don't worry! I have used a scroll on Master, I won't disappoint him, not again", Mash became silent hearing that and then clenching her fists she nodded.

"I will take the front! Keep Senpai safe!", she said standing up, she held her huge shield and walked towards the battle, in front of her eyes Heracles easily fended off the attacks of Asterious, the Minatour, another servant who possessed green hair, and fought with a shepherd staff, Francis Drake too fought valiantly while the group was supported by a barrage of Arrows of Goddess Artemis from behind.

Mash glanced at the Heracles who easily fought against their strongest servants and contracted at that, as if fighting against kids, memories of Poseidon flooded in her mind as fear struck her mind seeing the expression of Heracles who charged at her, she remained stunned unable to react only to be saved by Asterios.

"Asterios!", she said as she broke from her daze looking at him worry as he shielded her against the Berseker," Grhh... Grahhh!", Asterios shouted throwing Heracles off the ship, taking this chance Francis Drake and Artemis fired their fully powered attack at him, everyone held their breath waiting for the result and the water calmed down revealing a not injured Heracles standing atop the water of the ocean.

"H-He is unharmed?!!", said Francis Drake terrified, Jason started laughing madly and said," Hahaha! You Imprudent trash thought that was enough?! His Noble is quite powerful! Such Weak attacks can't even scratch him!!", he looked at them arrogantly enjoying their despair, Medea Lily beside him giggled and Hektor watched this bored.

"H-He is standing on Water?!", said Francis Drake shocked as she glanced at the Mightiest Greek Hero who stood on the water as if it was nothing, Teddy Orion came beside him and explained," That isn't some skill but just a Magical barrier between his feet and water surface", Medea said happily," You see, I am helping him out after all I am a Caster!".

Jason praised his dear wife for a bit before ordering Heracles to finish them off, he heeded his command and charged at the enemy servants who took a defensive stance only to find out that Heracles was moving towards Eurayle, they looked horrified and quickly moving to stop him but knew it was futile.

*Boom*

A huge crashing sound reached everyone's ears, Jason sweated wondering if Euryale died, and looked there hurriedly, he was surprised to see a bloodied Asterios who acted as a shield for Euryale, the goddess shouted surprised with tears in her eyes seeing him in such a sorry state.

Jason laughed at thanked him for keeping Eurayle alive mockingly and then ordered Heracles sternly to kill them quickly while making sure of Eurayle's safety, Heracles again charged and Asterios tried his best to fight against him only to be beaten black and blue, Asterios lay struck on the sheep's broken floor, Heracles charged at him swinging his Axe-Sword with huge force.