Extra Chapter: Artoria{r18}

...

3rd Pov

'Finally ', Artoria thought as she grabbed his back with her hands and started kissing him aggressively, at this moment her entire body, thirsted for Poseidon, his love, and his embrace, there was a single thought in her mind and that was to make love with her lord, and her body wanted nothing more than to be fucked and be pleased by the man in front of her. She quickly unsummoned her clothes letting the layer of fabric vanish which prevented their body heats from uniting.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤"

The sounds of their tongue colliding and sucking each other passionately filled up the room, Artoria sat on Poseidon's lap, his hard cock resting between her buttcheeks enjoying their bounciness. Artoria's humongous breasts pressed hard against his chest, Poseidon's hands moved towards her ass and started fondling it as they kissed each other passionately. Suddenly Poseidon moved dragging her body below him, laying on top of her he grabbed her breasts and started playing with them.

"❤~Chu~❤Slurrp~❤Chu~❤Chu~❤Slurrp~❤"

Their kiss started becoming more aggressive and continued for another few minutes till Poseidon took the initiative to break the kiss, leaving a thin lining of saliva formed between their lips. Artoria glanced at Poseidon's face while extremely aroused,' So handsome ', she thought as the blush on her face became redder. All the Majesty of the Tyrannical King was gone, and the one laying below Poseidon's body was a simple girl, carving for a man's love.

Poseidon quickly moved from the top of her, and then he separated her legs, his eyes glanced at her pink pussy dripping from love juices. " It's beautiful", he complimented her, and for current Artoria who had her motions amplified due to heat, felt a gush of excitement and fulfillment in her heart. She couldn't help but feel happy that he praised her, as a woman.

Poseidon positioned his cock in front of her pussy, rubbing it on her vaginal folds. Artoria moaned lightly feeling stimulation from it, Poseidon then smirked and grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them. "❤~Ahhh~❤", Artoria moaned as she felt Poseidon playing with her hard nipples using his fingers. Poseidon kept rubbing her nipples, playing with and teasing them.

It stimulated Artoria and increased her arousal more, by now she wanted nothing else but to be fucked by Poseidon's cock,"❤~Lord Please~❤Love Me~❤Fuckk ME~❤", she begged him with moist eyes, she was unable to hold his stimulation anymore and all she wanted was to be filled by his cock. Poseidon seeing her current state decided to not tease her any further and pushed his entire cock inside her vagina in one go breaking her hymen.

"❤~Ahhhhhh!~❤", Artoria moaned loudly in delight as her insides were filled with his manhood. She quickly wrapped her hands around his neck, and her legs around his waist not wanting to separate from him. Poseidon stayed in this for a few seconds position glancing at her eyes and then started moving his hips to and fro.

*Plap* *Plap* *Plap* *Plap*

"❤~Ahhh~❤Umm!~❤Love me~❤Please Love me more~❤Ahhh!~❤"

Her enchanting voice along with her moans filled up the barrier, Jalter who lay on the soft garment beside them didn't seem to notice the loud moans of Artoria, due to Poseidon's courtesy. Even if Jalter and anyone were to find them seeing doing such debauched activities, Artoria didn't care. As of now, all she wanted was to be loved like a woman.

*Plap* *Plap* *Plap* *Plap*

"❤~Ahhh!!~❤Ahhh~❤Ahhh!~❤Love you!~❤"

Poseidon's hips didn't stop moving for a single second, as continuously pistoned his cock inside her vagina, and the tip of his cock hit her cervix strongly every time he pushed his entire length deep down her vagina. Even Poseidon released small moans and grunts of Poseidon, feeling intense pleasure from his cock being squeezed tightly by her soft, slippery vaginal walls.