Buffed up King of Monsters

...

Poseidon Pov

After spending a few days banging Jalter, I decided to check all my rewards, Currently, Jalter is sleeping as she is mentally tired and needs some rest to cope with the extreme physical and mental pleasure she was exposed to continuously without a break. I glanced at the Holographic screen and said,' Give me all the rewards '.

[Master! Congratulations on completing the quests, ' Save the world ', and ' I don't give a fuck King of Mages '.

Quest: Save the world oh! Trannyical King of the Ocean!

Completion Condition: You are the God of the ocean, as it is Okeanos singularity it is you who calls the shot, not some pesky demon gods, kill Lev, and finish off his horde of Demons summoned in this era.

Reward: A Contracted Divine Beast which is extremely suitable for you.

Penalty: No loyal beast for you.

Completion status: 100%

You have been rewarded with a Buffed-up Divine Godzilla!!

Quest: I don't give a fuck King of Mages.

Completion Condition: The Fake King of Mages thinks of you as a weakling, show him how greatly mistaken he is and the consequences of not putting yourself in his eyes.

Note: This is a Conditional Quest, as there are chances of Solomon not appearing in this singularity thus it will only be activated if Solomon appears. To complete this quest you have to make Solomon retreat no matter the method.

Completion Rate: 100%

Reward: Anti-Magic Knowledge

You have been rewarded with the knowledge of Anti-Magic!!]

I looked surprised seeing the rewards, in the first quest that I took the Divine Beast wasn't specified, while in the third quest which is this conditional quest the reward wasn't shown, and it was definitely a pleasant surprise to see that the reward is the knowledge of Anti-Magic, while any other person will be bitter that it is just the knowledge but I knew the wonders of Anti-Magic which is the bane of all Magic.

It is worth more than retreating Solomon so the fact I got knowledge is definitely something worthwhile. Anyway, I am too excited to get my Divine Beast, and thus without waiting any further, I claim the rewards. A bright egg appeared before me and broke into pieces and a small shibi Godzilla came out from it.

It saw me and its eyes started shining, walking towards me with its small feet it cutely roared," Rowarr", I smiled and knelt to its level and rubbed its head, it purred like a cat enjoying my touch and then rubbed his head against my hand, I took it into my arms and then looked at it like how a Pokemon master looks at the first pokemon he or she gets.

"Rowwarr", it roared cutely, I chuckled and said," To think that the King of Monsters will be this cute", it roared again as if he understood me, seeing that I got an idea and used my Investigator skill on him comprehending his language in mere seconds. " Mama... Mama", it said, I wondered for a bit if the system had given him some basic knowledge which might be the case.

(A/N: He will change and start calling him Papa in the future so don't worry)

Then I analyzed him checking his status, and what I saw baffled me.

[Status

Name: Godzilla

Species: Divine Titan Lizard

Gender: None

Familiar Bond Level: 30%

Age:0 days

Strength:E-(A++)