Might of the Goddess of the End

...

3rd Pov

" Impossible", muttered Ushiwakamaru as she looked at her former comrades. Gilgamesh had summoned seven heroic spirits in this era with his might, his immense magical prowess helped him achieve this unsurmountable act. To summon seven high-level servants and then use some spells and servant's own nature to their advantage and to let them absorb the Ether emitted by the world, for their continuation.

It was something that only he could have hoped to achieve, truly King of Heroes. But he was neither at his peak nor he had the power to truly grant each Heroic Spirit enough Mana to let them use their full prowess. Infact even Gilgamesh understood in his current state he would unlikely defeat any of the women of Poseidon, much less him. If he was at Peak with EA to adhere his wish and commands, then he would have even the arrogance and surety to defeat Poseidon.

But he was old, way past his prime and not the Arrogant King he used to be; thus it was another matter for him, coming to present Leonidas looked at Kingu enraged at the treatment of his comrades, he could see they were corrupted by demonic powers, a fate not befitting of them. It was a pure tarnish to their resolve and their heroic demise, and veins appeared on all his body as he squeezed more out of his strength, increasing his strength parameter by a single rank.

Kingu meanwhile ignored the servants as he knew they were no match for him, his only concern was the Divine Spirits. Three of them present before him, each one a top one easily, whether it was Innana the hailed queen of the Heavens, or the Mysterious blonde Goddess who made the space trembled with her mere Aura, but most problematic of them all was the man sitting on top of the throne, observing the battle that was about to unfold before his eyes.

'They' could see that despite his Divinity being slightly weaker than the Goddess, he was the strongest of them, another fact supporting this was that the Goddess who emitted the strongest Divinity almost reaching the level of True Manifestation of a God, or the level of King of Gods as a Divine Spirit was his subordinate. This was no joke, she could easily shred the servants he brought to assist him in mere seconds, such was the might of a God.

Yet, she bowed and knelt before that man, with a devotion not less than a frantic occultist who would burn the entire world for their God and commit the most heinous crime in the name of the justice delivered by their Lord. They had no fear though, for they were the son of the Creator Gods, a body shaped by the power of creation itself, with the nature that was very against their existence itself, they were the chain of Heavens, the one who sang the Song of Earth.

Artoria took her steps slowly, each one creating no sound but a unique vibration that announced her manifestation, the Divine Spear in her hands submitted before it's master and summoned the powers of the World beyond the current, one that belonged to an era unknown to current, world never seen before, it was the outside of the world. Her spear Glew eerily ready to shred the layers of the world any moment.

" Heh", dozens of Golden portals appeared near his feet and chains with Anti-Divine properties shot out like missiles, each one's trajectory calculated and precise with the goal to stop the Divinities in their path. Ishtar flew through them while dodging them with precision, a few scratching her skin leaving red marks, Artoria meanwhile just went supersonic and arrived in front of Kingu in less than a second and pierced his chest through her spear destroying him.

" Well, that was fast", said Kingu as he appeared in another place," Clone huh?", muttered Artoria as she glanced at the dozens of new Kingu appearing before her. " Well, they aren't clones but if it helps your meagre mind to understand the complexity of the gift that mother bestowed me, then sure", they said, and hundreds of Golden portals manifested before them and shot out like torpedoes.