chapter 10

Last time

Dolores:uh, yeah we even got a new bed to share I'll... I'll be there after eating

Mirabel;ok, excuse me but I'm going to bed early today

*Mirabel left the room and in to her new room*

Now

*After that tense and awkward dinner was done Dolores got up*

Felix: honey i hope you like your new bed if not we can swap if for a better one any type you want

*Felix said in a nervous tone, but Dolores just turned around and walked away ignoring them, felix sighed in a depressed manner as he felt his wife's hand on his shoulder for support. Dolores walked up to her room, she stopped and looked at the door*

Dolores"the one place that was completely mine, my sanctuary now I have to share it. Fantastic..."

*Dolores opened the door and didn't hear a peep, she walked deeper inside the large concert hall size room, she closed her eyes and could hear Mirabel's soft steps so she walked up to her placing her hand on mirabel's shoulder. Mirabel gave a quick screamed but slapped her mouth shut even quicker, as she turned around and gave Dolores an awkward smile*

Mirabel:s...sorry about that, I got lost, how the hell is this your room? Why would your room be...well this ?

*Mirabel waved with her arms at the massive room, it was somehow bigger then Casita

*Mirabel waved with her arms at the massive room, it was somehow bigger then Casita. Dolores shrugged*

Dolores: it's helps with my gift, I can hear even more when I'm in here, like the rats running inside the walls, or your sister muttering complaints that you're much too young to hear about the adults in this family

*A small smirk appeared on Dolores lips hearing Mirabel huff*

Dolores:anyway come on the bed's over here

*Dolores grabbed Mirabel's hand and guided her to the bed*

Mirabel:so, you never get a break huh?

*Dolores walked to the mirror and started taking the hair pins and make-up off her*

Dolores:nope, I've been hearing everything in encanto since I was 4, really fun hearing people having sex when your 7 and having abuela not give a damn about that since somehow me hearing that is for the greater good of this town. Are you gonna change or?

Mirabel:yeah, did you happen to ask where they put all my clothes?

Dolores:....oh....shit

Mirabel:yup, and since I'm....more plump then you I'm not even gonna ask to borrow some clothes

*Mirabel took her shoes off and got inside the bed*

Mirabel:why didn't you ever ask me to make you a pair of earmuffs? They could help if only a little