Introduction

This will be the exact same format as my first collection so check that one out if you want a preview! There's over 100 pages in there!

The only difference between the two is I'll have a "what if" collection in here. If you read a story in this series or the other and have a "what if" scenario in mind, I'll write it! I have a few of my own which inspired this.

🚫MY STORIES WILL NOT COME WITH A WARNING! NOT ALL OF THEM WILL BE MATURE BUT THEY CAN GET MATURE VERY QUICKLY!🚫

-I don't own a single picture. Header will represent what I want the characters to look like.

-I don't own HYBE, Tomorrow X Together or any affiliates.

-Kai ships only because Kai is my favorite member. ❤️ It's that simple.

-Shout out to every single person who has read through my stories. The commenters, the voters, the silent readers, love you all!

-Twitter handle is the same as on here. JKai0814
If you don't wanna follow me, I understand. I'm just glad you're reading this!

-Short introduction to TXT/Tomorrow x Together will be on the second intro page. It'll be the exact same as the one in my first short story collection so feel free to skip if you've already read it.

-Characters are characters. They are not supposed to be reflective of their true selves.

-Every story will be in 3rd person because I cannot write any other way 😖

-Enjoy! Thank you!

-Jessica