Beomkai- Desire

"Can you please stop looking at me like that? People are going to know!"

Kai smirked as he briefly looked away. His eyes went right back onto Beomgyu changing from his model clothes into his regular ones. "Relax. People know and they don't care."

Beomgyu slung on his jacket after he fixed his hair. "The public doesn't and we both know this can't get out."

The lust was gone. Annoyance replaced it. Beomgyu didn't do anything wrong. He just told a truth that Kai hated. He decided to just go home without him.

Beomgyu quit fixing his hair to chase after him. "Baby! Wait!"

Kai stopped in the hall. "What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Look at me?" Beomgyu patiently waited until his boyfriend turned around. His arms slung around Kai's neck as he placed his lips on his. He didn't get much of a reaction. He kept kissing him until Kai actually kissed back. His lips formed a small smile when he finally felt Kai sink into it. The smile drew wider when he felt arms around his waist. When they pulled away, he felt electrified. "You still mad?"

"What would you do if I was?"

Beomgyu dramatically grabbed Kai's ass with his hands and squeezed tightly. "I'd fix that attitude with this."

Yeonjun walked by then turned right back around. He pretended he didn't see anything as the couple laughed about it.

Kai kissed Beomgyu's nose then stroked his cheek with his thumb. "I'll see you at home."

"See you baby." Beomgyu's cheeks turned a sharp shade of pink as he watched him leave. His fantasies played in his mind as he stood alone in the hallway. The fantasy broke when Soobin tapped on his shoulder. "What?"

"We have a tik tok to film?"

"Can we please film tomorrow?!"

Soobin crossed his arms. Beomgyu crossed back then started tapping his foot. The older was not happy. "You're the one who asked me to do it with you!"

"Yeah, but I didn't expect-" Beomgyu bit his tounge. He suspected everyone in the company knew about them but they weren't completely sure. The two pretended like they weren't dating because that's exactly how they had to act if they broke up. Normal. He dropped his arms then grabbed his bag. "Fine."

Beomgyu could've sworn Soobin was messing up on purpose, though he wasn't. It was a simple 20 second dance clip. Nothing compared to their usual choreography which they could memorize in a day. He saw Taehyun walk by the window. That gave him an idea. "TAEHYUN!"

The shorter peaked his head in. "What?"

"You wanna do this tik tok with Soobin? It's not my style."

"Sure. Why not?" It had been a while since he hung out with Soobin alone.

Beomgyu practically ran out of the room to go see Kai. He busted through the door to their dorm to see his favorite person eating bulgogi. "Put that down!"

Kai dropped his beef onto the floor from the sudden shock. "NO! MY BEEF!" The sad piece of meat was placed into a napkin. His hand was suddenly grabbed as Beomgyu started to drag him to his bedroom. The chopsticks clanged against the table as the door shut.

Beomgyu dropped to his knees. He had no idea when the others would be home so he wanted to turn Kai on quickly. The belt got ripped off. The zipper dropped with his boyfriend's jeans. His mouth took everything as his tounge worked in circles. Kai grew in his mouth as he worked to strip his own shirt off. Beomgyu kept sucking him while stripping away his pants. He's wanted this all day.

Their positions switched so Beomgyu could finish undressing. Every part of him was being played with as the rest of his clothes fell to the floor. Those fingers could do more than play piano. He gasped when he felt one enter his body. A second one entered. Beomgyu started swearing when Kai gently spread them apart to put a third in. He made the mistake of looking down to see those eyes studying his every reaction.

Kai sucked harder each single time he saw those eyes gaze into his. His fingers pulled out from Beomgyu's body. They lightly grazed his waist. Kai began to kiss his way to up Beomgyu's chest. The warmth of his boyfriend's skin was intoxicating. Their lips met again. He gave him a taste of what was lingering on his tounge. He then shoved Beomgyu backwards onto the bed and crawled on top. "How can I not look at you when I know exactly what's underneath those clothes?" He spit on to his hand and started to play again. "You're so hot baby. I WANT people to know you're mine."

Beomgyu bit Kai's bottom lip in their kiss. When he pulled off, he teased "how do you think I felt today?" His hips started to grind against what he wanted. "I just hide it-" Kai entered inside of him. He deeply moaned until his boyfriend was all the way in. "-so... much better."

His waist sunk deeper into the mattress as Kai started to fuck him. Beomgyu brought his lips up to Kai's neck to mark his territory. Their makeup artist was going to get mad but hearing him swear made it worth it. That red mark was darkening to purple. He started to nibble his neck to make it even darker.

Kai lost focus. His hips cemented themselves into place as his neck was being tasted. If Beomgyu got to make a mark, so could he. He began to create one of his own. He wanted to show the world who the 4th gen visual belonged to. It became a contest to see which mark would be darker. They got off on the thrill of dominance. Kai cupped his hands under Beomgyu's hips to hold them upwards. He let him win so he could fuck him again. That dark purple mark under his earlobe, made his boyfriend look so much prettier.

Beomgyu's head was thrown back when Kai started going faster. He stuck two of his fingers in his mouth and just watched Kai suck them off. That tounge soaked every part. Beomgyu pulled his fingers out then slipped them into his boyfriend. He was satisfied when he heard "holy shit" whispered into his ear. They hadn't tried this before. Kai stopped thrusting when those fingers began to match his pace. Beomgyu became worried. "What's wrong?"

Kai panted. "I'm not going to last much longer if you keep that up."

That's all Beomgyu needed to hear. He smiled as he bit Kai's lip again. He timed it to where when his boyfriend pulled back, his fingers pushed in.

Kai lost control from this new technique. His movements threatened to shatter Beomgyu's bedframe. He loudly moaned his boyfriend's name into his ear. His skin felt warmer as he threw Beomgyu's thighs over his shoulders. The older was practically folded in half from how deep Kai was fucking him.

Beomgyu's concentration was gone when he felt his boyfriend start to stroke him. His body contracted when he knew he was close. "Don't stop! God Kai fuck me harder!"

The bed kept pounding against the wall. Kai relentlessly fucked him as he felt white drip onto his hand. He came when he felt a third finger slip inside of him. White shot all over Beomgyu's chest. His hand worked to finish his boyfriend off. It didn't take long. They were both sticky and sweaty as they laid on their backs, staring at the ceiling. Kai mumbled "that was so good..."

Beomgyu joked "I hope no one else was home."

"We probably traumatized them if they were." Kai rolled to his side then kissed his boyfriend's lips. "I can't wait to try that on you by the way."

"Give me an hour baby and we can."

"We have to leave for the airport tonight. I don't think we can." Kai kissed him again when he saw Beomgyu pout. "You're so cute. I love you."

"I love you too." Beomgyu grumbled as he rolled off of the bed. He offered his hand. "We need to shower."

Kai took it. The two quickly showered together then started to pack.

During the concert, Beomgyu kept flirting with other members to gauge Kai's reaction. He saw the jealousy behind his smile. They weren't going to be joining the group live tonight. He had something much better to do.