Yeonkai- What If? #6

Short Story Collection- Chapter: Temptation

➡️ What if Kai's boyfriend was home?

"What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun stood on the sidewalk in a black
button down with the first four buttons
exposed. His ripped skinny jeans were
a size too small to accentuate his body
more. The thin black choker completed
his look. He was the perfect eye candy.
"He's gone isn't he?"

"He's actually not." Kai nervously looked behind him towards the hall. Yeonjun Choi was his ex. They broke up because Yeonjun lived in his feelings while Kai had trouble expressing his. Where they lacked in verbal communication, they made up for between the sheets. It's not that Kai's current boyfriend was bad in bed. He just wasn't Yeonjun. They fucked every time his boyfriend was gone for more than two hours.

Kai did not text Yeonjun to come over
like he usually did. The redhead just
showed up. If Kai's boyfriend was home,
he was just going to introduce himself as
a long time friend. They didn't work as
a couple but Yeonjun figured that didn't
have to stop them from having sex.

Since his boyfriend was home, Yeonjun decided to introduce himself. He wanted to see who else gets to fuck the blonde that's so rightfully his. "Hello?" He stepped through the door uninvited.

Kai was pissed off. He pinned his ex to the wall then wrapped his hand around his throat. The redhead only smiled. Kai threatened "what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Yeonjun slipped his hand down the blonde's pants. His eyes stared his ex down as he touched him. The grip on his throat tightened. He bit Kai's bottom lip when those fiery ambers rolled backwards. Yeonjun brought his lips to his ear and whispered "reminding you who you really belong to. Tell me to stop baby."

Kai didn't say anything. He took his ex's tounge with his own as his hands pulled Yeonjun's waist into his body. Today, he tasted like pineapples. He wanted him so badly in anticipation of a sweeter kind of white.

He shoved him away when he heard footsteps down the hall. His boyfriend asked who the redhead was. Kai wiped his lip off with the back of his hand then sat on the couch. His legs were spread as far as possible to hide the bulge in his shorts. "Long time friend from college."

Yeonjun stuck his hand out, the same hand he used on Kai, and introduced himself. "I'm Yeonjun. I was in town and figured I'd surprise him. It's been a while since we've last... interacted."

"Nice to meet you. I-" Kai pulled his boyfriend into a kiss. He couldn't stop watching the redhead's reaction as they made out.

Yeonjun couldn't hide his jealousy despite his efforts. He had to stop looking entirely when they started frenching. To end their kiss, he faked a loud cough.

The boyfriend apologized. "Sorry. I rarely see him as it is. I'll be a better host. Would you like something to drink Yeonjun?"

"I'd love something. Do you have hot chocolate with whipped cream?"

The boyfriend found that request odd considering it was the middle of summer. "I think we have whipped cream? I'm not sure about the hot chocolate though." He started to dig through the cabinets.

Yeonjun took the can presented to him. He sprayed a line onto two of his fingers then stared Kai down. Those two fingers were seductively licked. When the blonde's face was red, he started to suck his own fingers off. That bulge was returning. It caused Kai to shift in his seat.

Kai dismissed himself to go to the bathroom. He turned the sink onto the coldest setting then splashed his face. Clarity came to him. He cherished his boyfriend. He had to officially break it off with Yeonjun. Someone knocked at the door. "Just a minute."

"Baby? You okay?"

It was his boyfriend. Kai wiped his face off. He started crying from how guilty he felt. "Just give a minute please."

"Can I come in? We don't need to talk."

Kai cracked the door. His boyfriend held him tightly while he sobbed into his chest. He whimpered "I'm so sorry..."

"Shh. It's okay."

"It's not okay!"

"What happened?"

Yeonjun sat outside of the door. He heard Kai confess everything. His heart tightened in his chest. He could feel everything his ex was feeling. There was a lot of yelling from the boyfriend. Almost nothing from the blonde.

The door harshly opened. He found himself standing face to face with the stranger. His arms blocked his face from the blow. It knocked him backwards against the wall. "STOP! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU!" The stranger didn't listen. Yeonjun wasn't the type to take a beating. He started to fight back. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU KNEW HOW TO SATISFY HIM THEN HE WOULDN'T RUN TO ME EVERY TIME YOU LEFT!"

Kai pleaded for them both to stop. This was six months in the making. Six months of betrayal was blowing up in his face. Time seemed to come to a slow crawl. He watched the redhead pound his fist into the brunette's face. They both looked angry and terrified as they exchanged blows.

Picture frames crashed to the ground. The brunette picked one up and raised it above his head. Yeonjun put his arms up. To his horror, he saw Kai bleeding from his temple. The blonde jumped in to his defense and took the blow. Glass jutted from his cheek. Yeonjun held him in his arms then screamed at the brunette. "YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!"

Kai watched his ex leave. His cheeks stung like hell as shards of glass were removed from them. He looked up to see Yeonjun giving him a look he hadn't seen since they broke up. Desperation. His thumb stroked his cheek. He managed a red stained smile when the redhead's eyes started to water. "I'm fine. You don't need to look so sad."

"This is my fault. I should've left when you told me to."

"Yeah. Probably."

Yeonjun kissed his lips in his smile. "I love you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that before."

"I love you too."

"You're mine now. I am never letting you go."

Kai sat up then lightly kissed Yeonjun's black eye. "You're dating someone sweetheart."

"Hold on." Yeonjun pulled his phone out of his pocket. The screen was cracked. The bottom right corner was a glitched out rainbow. He was just thankful the rest of the screen worked. After finding his boyfriend's phone number, he quickly called him. "Hi? Baby? Yeah. We need to break up. I'm in love with my ex. It was fun while it lasted. Sorry!"

Kai's jaw dropped when he watched that phone be tossed down the hall. He was then tackled to the ground in a kiss. The phone kept ringing. Both ignored it as they held each other. Kai ran his fingers through Yeonjun's hair so he could properly stare into his eyes. "Move in with me."

"Are you sure?" Yeonjun kissed him again. "Once I'm in, I'm not pulling out."

"Junnie!"

That was a nickname the redhead hadn't heard since they were last dating. He missed it so much. "Yes baby?"

"Move. In. With. Me."

"So bossy." Yeonjun pulled him to his feet. He used his sleeve to dab some of the blood dripping down the blonde's cheeks. "I'll move in tomorrow. I love you Kai. I have a good feeling about this."

"Me too."

The two of them were disasters that needed each other to function. Their time apart only ensured their bond grew stronger. One lived in his feelings. The other had trouble expressing his. This time, instead of ignoring their differences, they'd help each other to grow.