🧇Sookai- Drunken Confession

The door closed. Soobin jumped in his seat from the shock. He took his headset off then told his party he was going A.F.K. Kai drunkenly stumbled into the kitchen. His eyes were slightly red. Soobin guessed he had another fight with his boyfriend.

Kai had no idea what he was searching for as he sloppily opened every cabinet. Nothing of interest was in there. On the counter was a whole loaf of honey milk bread. His eyes popped open. In his mind, the thing started to glow with angels harmonizing above. He tore the packaging apart then started to munch, sliding down, on the kitchen tile.

"You uh..." Soobin watched him down half of the loaf in less than a minute. "You good there?"

"SOOBIN! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN OVER THERE?!"

Soobin plugged his fingers into his ears. "You don't need to yell!"

"BUT YOU SCARED ME!"

"STOP YELLING!"

"NO!" Kai angrily bit another large chunk of bread. He started to laugh between bites for absolutely no reason. Once the loaf was gone, he got really sad. He wanted to cry. "My bread went bye-bye..."

"You ate it."

"I WANT IT BACK SOOBIN!"

Soobin started to giggle at how childish Kai was being. "That's not how it works."

"I'm gonna throw it up so I can eat it again!"

"NO! NO! NO! You are NOT going to do that!"

"B-But. Bread!" Kai extended his arms in his pout. "Help me up please Mr. Bunny!"

"You are so fucking cute."

"You're cute too! Soobinnie. Binnie. Soobie. Scooby Dooby Doo! I want some Scooby snacks. Do we have any fruit snacks?"

Soobin picked him up bridal style then started to carry him to bed. "I think you've had enough after eating my bread."

Kai yanked his head back to stare at him curiously. "Your bread?"

"Yeah. MY bread."

"Wow..."

"What?"

Kai was mesmerized by his dimples. He poked it then giggled. He kept annoyingly poking it when he saw the way his roommate's cheeks bounced back every time. It practically rippled. "BOUNCY!"

"Quit it!" Soobin gently laid him down in bed.

"Awe..." Kai's mood dropped. "You're leaving me... my boyfriend left me in a cab and now you're leaving me..."

"I'm just grabbing you a bucket. I'll be right back."

"Soobin?"

"Yeah?"

"You're really coming back?"

"Yes."

"Okay..."

By the time Soobin came back, he saw the younger sleeping. Just to make sure, he gently shook his shoulder.

Kai mumbled "why don't you love me?"

"What?"

"That's what we were fighting about. He was really mad when I said I didn't love him back."

Soobin's stomach was in his throat. He sat by Kai's chest then began to stroke his hair. The younger rested his head on his thigh because he liked the way it felt. "You don't love him?"

"No. I don't love him like how you love Yeonjun."

"I don't love Yeonjun. I actually-"

"-It's okay. I knew you didn't love me back." Kai wasn't listening to Soobin at all. He just wanted to hear himself complain. "He just doesn't get it. I'll never love him because I love you."